RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Pulmonary Fibrosis Research Enhancement Act (PFREA - H.R. 1079).

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, All I just heard that Brain Baird who Introduced the The Pulmonary Fibrosis Research Enhancement Act (PFREA - H.R. 1079) will be leaving office in 2010.

We all need to get everyone together to get this bill passed please read the PDF file on this bill.

Tell a personal story and sent it to your friends, knitting group, mushroom group, or whatever else you are interested in besides getting better. Write a letter to your local news paper and so on…. This bill has to pass before Brain Baird leaves office. Also he needs this bill passed before he becomes ineffective in his last month of serving his district.

Click Here to View the Pulmonary Fibrosis Research Enhancement Act PDF Reading this bill made me realize why I am

so frustrated in my pulmonary rehab class. Everything is geared to COPD and they do not understand the coughing at all and tell me the wrong reason why I am coughing. Also we need different treatment and oxygen faster than COPD patients. Our needs are so different it is amazing just keep realizing with COPD your longs Get Bigger. With IP or NSIP or many of the other sub-groups The LUNG get SMALLER.

We also need to make sure people know about this illness so we do not have to wait until the last stages before we get diagnosed.

Baird won't seek re-election

U.S. Rep. Baird said Wednesday he'll leave Congress at the end of his term in 2010 to spend more time with his family, including his 4½-year-old twin sons.

http://www.columbian.com/article/20091209/NEWS02/712109981

Erna

ps. NAC is paid by the insurance companies in the Netherlands because This supplement is vital in for our treatment…. According to the treatment plan for PI in the medical supervised treatment plans in the Netherlands. WE NEED THIS LEGILATION.

1992 bird fanciers syndrome, CAD & MI 2004,

ILD 2008 NSIP 2009

Washington State