RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher, You are right. Everything looks better in the morning except for the call saying they won't pay for my prescription.Beverley Joy,71, UIP,NSIP 1-09,Diabetes,Sjogren's,Fibromyalgia Idaho

From: worth <hope2thend (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Hi Sher & To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 10:56 PM

Hi Sher,

I'm just a ferry ride away from the UWMC. I take the Bremerton-Seattle ferry. I'm going to meet Beverley Joy at the UWMC for her appt. with Dr. Raghu Dec 30th. C_53_Familial IPF_5/09Washington

From: Sher Bauman <bofus6 (AT) verizon (DOT) net>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 1, 2009 11:55:45 AMSubject: Re: Hi Sher &

OK, thanks for letting me know . I'm guessing you are North of Seattle? I'll be going to see Raghu in Jan. How far are you from the MC?

MamaSher; 71, IPF 3-2006, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi Sher &

It would be great to see you guys (and Rich), I will not be able to be as free as I would like during this visit. My son & his wife are going on a cruise after thanksgiving, so my WIFE and I volunteered to baby sit for the week. We will only have access to one car and my G'-daughter has her after school activities we have to run around for, BUT,-- you did have a great idea about the seafood buffet----that would be about a 100 mile drive for Sher? If it works out --- we could get together and put this plan in action? Let me know if that is to far for you to drive Sher----