>

> 2006 Asthma/ PF

>

> 2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/ Gerd

>

> I pray you enough.....

>

Roxanne -

Wow! That IS beautiful. I have always admired quilts. Every time I see one being raffled off, I buy at least one ticket. Living in a crafty area, there are several opportunities each year. I figure one day I will win, and then I will have a quilt bought on the installment plan!

B

Barbara McD

PF--Sept 08; Sjogren's--Apr 09; Reynaud's--seems like forever

Beautiful Western NC

Counting my blessings: #12 - Sharing.

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Mon, December 28, 2009 10:08:38 AMSubject: Re: Quilting - Roxanne

I just went and looked at your quilt. It's beautiful. I wish I had that type of talent. Nan 50, MAList started '84RB/ILD '04PF '08Asthma '09> > > > > >

> > > > > > I remember several of us have talked before about quilting so I thought you might like to see what I've been working on this year.  This is my bargello which I gave to my oldest nephew for Christmas.  Hope you enjoy seeing it.> > Roxanne, 59, South Carolina> > 2006 Asthma/ PF> > 2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/ Gerd> > I pray you enough.....>

Thanks Nan,I learned how to sew in the 7th grade.  I'm not so talented, but can read a pattern and follow directions.  I wish I could design my own, but I'm satisfied to "copy" someone else's design.Roxanne, 59, South Carolina

2006 Asthma/ PF

2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/Gerd

I pray you enough.....Subject: Re: Quilting - RoxanneTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 28, 2009, 10:08 AM

I just went and looked at your quilt. It's beautiful.. I wish I had that type of talent.

Nan 50, MA

List started '84

RB/ILD '04

PF '08

Asthma '09

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> I remember several of us have talked before about quilting so I thought you might like to see what I've been working on this year.  This is my bargello which I gave to my oldest nephew for Christmas.  Hope you enjoy seeing it.

>

> Roxanne, 59, South Carolina

>

> 2006 Asthma/ PF

>

> 2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/ Gerd

>

> I pray you enough.....

>

Thanks Barb,I love the way you look at the raffles.. I love going to the fair every year just to look at the quilts..  Their almost like food--makes my mouth water!Roxanne, 59, South Carolina

2006 Asthma/ PF

2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/Gerd

I pray you enough.....Subject: Re: Re: Quilting - RoxanneTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 28, 2009, 10:26 AM

Roxanne -

Wow!  That IS beautiful.  I have always admired quilts.  Every time I see one being raffled off, I buy at least one ticket.  Living in a crafty area, there are several opportunities each year.  I figure one day I will win, and then I will have a quilt bought on the installment plan!

B 

Barbara McD

PF--Sept 08; Sjogren's--Apr 09; Reynaud's--seems like forever

Beautiful Western NC

Counting my blessings:  #12 - Sharing.

From: H <truromntc (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Mon, December 28, 2009 10:08:38 AMSubject: Re: Quilting - Roxanne 

I just went and looked at your quilt. It's beautiful. I wish I had that type of talent. Nan 50, MAList started '84RB/ILD '04PF '08Asthma '09> > > > > >

> > > > > > I remember several of us have talked before about quilting so I thought you might like to see what I've been working on this year.  This is my bargello which I gave to my oldest nephew for Christmas.  Hope you enjoy seeing it.> > Roxanne, 59, South Carolina> > 2006 Asthma/ PF> > 2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/ Gerd> > I pray you enough.....>

just checked out the larger photos -- beautiful

you are very talented and patient to read the directions

Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: Re: Re: Quilting - RoxanneTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 28, 2009, 11:33 AM

Thanks Nan,

I learned how to sew in the 7th grade. I'm not so talented, but can read a pattern and follow directions. I wish I could design my own, but I'm satisfied to "copy" someone else's design.Roxanne, 59, South Carolina2006 Asthma/ PF2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/ GerdI pray you enough.....

From: H <truromntc (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Quilting - RoxanneTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 28, 2009, 10:08 AM

I just went and looked at your quilt. It's beautiful.. I wish I had that type of talent. Nan 50, MAList started '84RB/ILD '04PF '08Asthma '09> > > > > > Â > > > > > > I remember several of us have talked before about quilting so I thought you might like to see what I've been working on this year. Â This is my bargello which I gave

to my oldest nephew for Christmas. Â Hope you enjoy seeing it.> > Roxanne, 59, South Carolina> > 2006 Asthma/ PF> > 2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/ Gerd> > I pray you enough.....>