RemedySpot.com

Re:Happy New Year Friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all this is Newbie Bernie (Bernadette) from Ireland. On a daily basis I sit and read your e-mails and this help me in so many many ways. I don't feel alone any more that's for sure. You have all in your own special ways given me strength, hope and a feeling of belonging. I think this is my first time I think getting in touch with the all of you through the message board.

I have learned so much, I bought an Oximeter that was the first thing that I did and this have heoped me to no end ( as you said it would) I feel that I have become stronger for the fact that you have shared so much information with me, I go to the doctors that I have to see and I know what I want to ask them, and that's just since you have armed me with knowledge and that is a beautiful thing.

I wish you all a very very happy new year, A healthy, happy and maybe even a wealthy new year. I feel very blessed and lucky to have all your support, You are a great family - very special indeed.

f 42

dx:- Osteoarthtis 1996, Diabetes 1996, IBS 1997, Asthma 2000

IPF 2005 {after open lung biopsy} Angio Dysplasia 2009

to name just the big ones,

Bernie

Welcome to the air family, I am fairly new here as well and I often sit and read the post without ever commenting because i have so much to think about after reading all of this wonderful information. I am so sorry that you have to be part of this group as our disease is very scary but as everyone here will tell you there is no expiration date stamped on our body so don't let that scare you. What this has taught me is to live everyday with heart!!! Be with the ones you love and never take a single moment for granted. I wish you and your family a wonderful New Year. I also have to tell you I am so envious that you live in Ireland. Seeing Ireland is one of my top ten things to do before I die. My great grandfather came over from Ireland and I have always thought it to be so incredibly beautiful and some what mysterious land. I really hope I get to visit there someday. God Bless and have a wonderful New year. Tammy Tammy 35y.o.

Omaha, NE UIP 11/09

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 3:05:43 AMSubject: Re:Happy New Year Friends

Hi all this is Newbie Bernie (Bernadette) from Ireland. On a daily basis I sit and read your e-mails and this help me in so many many ways. I don't feel alone any more that's for sure. You have all in your own special ways given me strength, hope and a feeling of belonging. I think this is my first time I think getting in touch with the all of you through the message board.

I have learned so much, I bought an Oximeter that was the first thing that I did and this have heoped me to no end ( as you said it would) I feel that I have become stronger for the fact that you have shared so much information with me, I go to the doctors that I have to see and I know what I want to ask them, and that's just since you have armed me with knowledge and that is a beautiful thing.

I wish you all a very very happy new year, A healthy, happy and maybe even a wealthy new year. I feel very blessed and lucky to have all your support, You are a great family - very special indeed.

f 42

dx:- Osteoarthtis 1996, Diabetes 1996, IBS 1997, Asthma 2000

IPF 2005 {after open lung biopsy} Angio Dysplasia 2009

to name just the big ones,

Welcome Bernie...

Glad to see you hear among this wonderful, caring and very informative group......they have helped me beyond belief.

Happy New Year!!

Patti Indianapolis IPF 2007