Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth, We're supposed to get

anywhere from 8-12 inches of snow!!!

I hate it and the cold wind that comes with it. Guess who 's staying in

on Saturday!

I have the fixings for a beef stew and Mike's making bread...and we're

going to watch

/!  A hunker down so what if it's snowing day!!!

All of you guys  stay warm and dry.

BTW...I have the "I can breathe" mask and it's great

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 65, fibriotic NSIP/05/PA

And

“mild†PH/10/07

No,

NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah and Sara 

“I’m

gonna be iron like a lion in Zionâ€Â  Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Beth wrote:

We're forecast to get 3-6 inches here in Durham. South and east

of here into Wake County and further south are getting mostly rain. I

just came in from walking the dog and it's cold windy and snowing like

crazy! The young families in the neighborhood are all out making

snowmen and having snowball fights. I couldn't get back inside fast

enough!

Beth

Fibrotic

NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

Bruce <brucemoreland (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Fri, December

18, 2009 6:48:43 PM

Subject:

Re: Brrrrr

Beth

This is really early for most of NC to get such snowfalls. I just saw

Greensboro is forecast to get 8-12 inches tonight.

>

> Good evening everyone from cold, snowy, sleety North Carolina! It's

just plain nasty out there this evening which reminded me of something

I've been meaning to post here.

> I know I'm not the only one who is made even more breathless by the

cold air. It's absolutely impossible for me to inhale freely when the

weather is cold and if it's cold and windy forget it. I'm just a mess.

>

> Three years ago one of our former members gave me a solution that

has

worked really well for me. The "I can breathe" cold weather mask. They

are poly fleece lined with silk. They fit snugly around my nose and

mouth, don't fog my glasses and because the silk wicks moisture away

they don't get soggy the way a scarf wrapped around my mouth and nose

will. They do cost $30 which is not inexpensive but I've had mine for 3

years and it looks like new. Here is the link:

>

> http://icanbreathe. com/store/ cwmadult. html

>

> I hope this helps someone....these things are really terrific!

>

> Beth

> Moderator

> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

>

This morning we have a couple of inches of snow on the lawn and the roads are mostly just wet with some slush. I'm staying in today too. It's a perfect day to decorate my tree and finish wrapping gifts so I'm happy to stay put.

Enjoy your hunker down day. I know you are getting more than your share today. My sister in NY is having around a foot or so. It's early in the season for this much snow! By the way, and ? Wonderful movie, especially the sequences. Meryl Streep is just amazing. I hope you love it!

Glad you like the I can breathe mask as much as I do. I still hate the cold but the mask makes it possible for me to be outside and breathe comfortably in the very cold weather.

Beth

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sat, December 19, 2009 12:30:53 AMSubject: Re: Re: Brrrrr

Beth, We're supposed to get anywhere from 8-12 inches of snow!!!I hate it and the cold wind that comes with it. Guess who 's staying in on Saturday!I have the fixings for a beef stew and Mike's making bread...and we're going to watch/! A hunker down so what if it's snowing day!!!All of you guys stay warm and dry.BTW...I have the "I can breathe" mask and it's great

And “mild†PH/10/07

No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah and Sara

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion†Bob Marley

Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Beth wrote:

We're forecast to get 3-6 inches here in Durham. South and east of here into Wake County and further south are getting mostly rain. I just came in from walking the dog and it's cold windy and snowing like crazy! The young families in the neighborhood are all out making snowmen and having snowball fights. I couldn't get back inside fast enough!

Beth

From: Bruce <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Fri, December 18, 2009 6:48:43 PMSubject: Re: Brrrrr

BethThis is really early for most of NC to get such snowfalls. I just sawGreensboro is forecast to get 8-12 inches tonight.>> Good evening everyone from cold, snowy, sleety North Carolina! It'sjust plain nasty out there this evening which reminded me of somethingI've been meaning to post here.> I know I'm not the only one who is made even more breathless by thecold air. It's absolutely impossible for me to inhale freely when theweather is cold and if it's cold and windy forget it. I'm just a mess.>> Three years ago one of our former members gave me a

solution that hasworked really well for me. The "I can breathe" cold weather mask. Theyare poly fleece lined with silk. They fit snugly around my nose andmouth, don't fog my glasses and because the silk wicks moisture awaythey don't get soggy the way a scarf wrapped around my mouth and nosewill. They do cost $30 which is not inexpensive but I've had mine for 3years and it looks like new. Here is the link:>> http://icanbreathe. com/store/ cwmadult. html>> I hope this helps someone....these things are really terrific!>> Beth> Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08>

it's 21 degrees here at 8 am

the prediction is 12 to 20 inches

1-3 inches per hour

Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: Re: Re: BrrrrrTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, December 18, 2009, 7:08 PM

We're forecast to get 3-6 inches here in Durham. South and east of here into Wake County and further south are getting mostly rain. I just came in from walking the dog and it's cold windy and snowing like crazy! The young families in the neighborhood are all out making snowmen and having snowball fights. I couldn't get back inside fast enough!

Beth

From: Bruce <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Fri, December 18, 2009 6:48:43 PMSubject: Re: Brrrrr

BethThis is really early for most of NC to get such snowfalls. I just sawGreensboro is forecast to get 8-12 inches tonight.>> Good evening everyone from cold, snowy, sleety North Carolina! It'sjust plain nasty out there this evening which reminded me of somethingI've been meaning to post here.> I know I'm not the only one who is made even more breathless by thecold air. It's absolutely impossible for me to inhale freely when theweather is cold and if it's cold and windy forget it. I'm just a mess.>> Three years ago one of our former members gave me a solution that hasworked really well for me. The "I can breathe" cold

weather mask. Theyare poly fleece lined with silk. They fit snugly around my nose andmouth, don't fog my glasses and because the silk wicks moisture awaythey don't get soggy the way a scarf wrapped around my mouth and nosewill. They do cost $30 which is not inexpensive but I've had mine for 3years and it looks like new. Here is the link:>> http://icanbreathe. com/store/ cwmadult. html>> I hope this helps someone....these things are really terrific!>> Beth> Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08>

now i'm sorrry i didn't buy it sooner

plan on ordering one today

what color should i get?

Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: Re: Re: BrrrrrTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, December 19, 2009, 12:30 AM

Beth, We're supposed to get anywhere from 8-12 inches of snow!!!I hate it and the cold wind that comes with it. Guess who 's staying in on Saturday!I have the fixings for a beef stew and Mike's making bread...and we're going to watch/! A hunker down so what if it's snowing day!!!All of you guys stay warm and dry.BTW...I have the "I can breathe" mask and it's great

And “mild†PH/10/07

No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah and Sara

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion†Bob Marley

Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Beth wrote:

Beth

BethThis is really early for most of NC to get such snowfalls. I just sawGreensboro is forecast to get 8-12 inches tonight.>> Good evening everyone from cold, snowy, sleety North Carolina! It'sjust plain nasty out there this evening which reminded me of somethingI've been meaning to post here.> I know I'm not the only one who is made even more breathless by thecold air. It's absolutely impossible for me to inhale freely when theweather is cold and if it's cold and windy forget it. I'm

just a mess.>> Three years ago one of our former members gave me a solution that hasworked really well for me. The "I can breathe" cold weather mask. Theyare poly fleece lined with silk. They fit snugly around my nose andmouth, don't fog my glasses and because the silk wicks moisture awaythey don't get soggy the way a scarf wrapped around my mouth and nosewill. They do cost $30 which is not inexpensive but I've had mine for 3years and it looks like new. Here is the link:>> http://icanbreathe. com/store/ cwmadult. html>> I hope this helps someone....these things are really terrific!>> Beth> Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08>