doctor is fully informed as to your current health. I can't imagine

doing surgery on someone one day after they finish an antibiotic series

for an infection and less than a week after an infection (as you don't

even know yet when the infection will be over). Don't risk your health

by not fully disclosing it all even if it means a slight delay in the

surgery.

>

> I've gotten my surgery (gastric band) scheduled for Dec. 28th (I'm so

excited.) I went Thursday for my preop visit to the surgeon.

>

> By Thursday night I had a full blown sinus infection. Friday morning I

woke up to the burning in my lungs so I called my PCP and she called in

Levaquin. I'm on day 3 of 10 of antibiotic. This is one of the worst

infections I've had in a long time. I'm trying to do everything by the

book so I don't mess up my pre-op diet but keep up my energy to fight

this nasty infection. I did cave last night and had hubby stop at the

store and get me a diet coke. Today though I've stuck to my water and

protein shakes.

>

> Just one week from tomorrow I'll be on the road to a new me:)

>

> 34 FL

> IPF dx 1/06

>

brandy

congratulations and wishes for a successful surgery

get rid of that infection quickly

Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: counting downTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 3:50 PM

I've gotten my surgery (gastric band) scheduled for Dec. 28th (I'm so excited.) I went Thursday for my preop visit to the surgeon. By Thursday night I had a full blown sinus infection. Friday morning I woke up to the burning in my lungs so I called my PCP and she called in Levaquin. I'm on day 3 of 10 of antibiotic. This is one of the worst infections I've had in a long time. I'm trying to do everything by the book so I don't mess up my pre-op diet but keep up my energy to fight this nasty infection. I did cave last night and had hubby stop at the store and get me a diet coke. Today though I've stuck to my water and protein shakes.Just one week from tomorrow I'll be on the road to a new me:) 34 FL IPF dx 1/06

Keep taking good care of yourself so that you get on that road to recovery. I'll be thinking of you on surgery day!

Love and hugs,

Beth

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 3:50:54 PMSubject: counting down

I've gotten my surgery (gastric band) scheduled for Dec. 28th (I'm so excited.) I went Thursday for my preop visit to the surgeon. By Thursday night I had a full blown sinus infection. Friday morning I woke up to the burning in my lungs so I called my PCP and she called in Levaquin. I'm on day 3 of 10 of antibiotic. This is one of the worst infections I've had in a long time. I'm trying to do everything by the book so I don't mess up my pre-op diet but keep up my energy to fight this nasty infection. I did cave last night and had hubby stop at the store and get me a diet coke. Today though I've stuck to my water and protein shakes.Just one week from tomorrow I'll be on the road to a new me:) 34 FL IPF dx 1/06

,Good luck and get well quickly! What a wonderful Christmas present. Thinking good and healthy thoughts for you.Kathy ILD 3/08Subject: counting downTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 12:50 PM

I've gotten my surgery (gastric band) scheduled for Dec. 28th (I'm so excited.) I went Thursday for my preop visit to the surgeon.

By Thursday night I had a full blown sinus infection. Friday morning I woke up to the burning in my lungs so I called my PCP and she called in Levaquin. I'm on day 3 of 10 of antibiotic. This is one of the worst infections I've had in a long time. I'm trying to do everything by the book so I don't mess up my pre-op diet but keep up my energy to fight this nasty infection. I did cave last night and had hubby stop at the store and get me a diet coke. Today though I've stuck to my water and protein shakes.

Just one week from tomorrow I'll be on the road to a new me:)

34 FL

IPF dx 1/06

Best wishes on your upcoming surgery.......please make sure you are completely over your sinus infection before the surgery. I am thinking about you.

Patti Indianapolis IPF 2007

:

Hope you are all well soon, in time for your much-looked-forward-to surgery. I will be praying for you!

B

Barbara McD

PF--Sept 08; Sjogren's--Apr 09; Reynaud's--seems like forever

Beautiful Western NC

Counting my blessings: #6 - Food to eat.

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 9:10:23 PMSubject: Re: counting down

Keep taking good care of yourself so that you get on that road to recovery. I'll be thinking of you on surgery day!

Love and hugs,

Beth

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

From: hunnybunnybinky <brandy (AT) burnspc (DOT) com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sun, December 20, 2009 3:50:54 PMSubject: counting down

Thank you all for the well wishes!

Hubby noticed yesterday my " blue light " was on (the vein in my bottom lip that

turns blue when my o2 is low.) Normally I only have to use o2 (4lpm) during

exertion, but I was sitting for a while and it just didn't want to go up on it's

own so we turned on the concentrator to 2 lpm. I sat for about an hour watching

Tv. I felt sooooooo much better after that and finally started feeling like this

sinus/bronch thing was finally on the mend.

I had pre-op labs and interview today and made sure to put on my paperwork that

I am on Levaquin for 10 days for sinus/bronch infection. They did a flu and MRSA

swap for extra measure. I'll be using the nebulizer everyday between now and

surgery to get my lungs cleared out and lots of saline for the sinuses. From the

way I feel today I may have only 1 or 2 days left of the yuckies! If I'm wrong

and still sick Wednesday I'm suppose to call my PCP. I'm getting plenty of rest,

fluids, and spoiling from the hubby! even a little from my son too :)

We'll keep you updated.

34 FL

IPF dx 1/06

> >

> > I've gotten my surgery (gastric band) scheduled for Dec. 28th (I'm so

> excited.) I went Thursday for my preop visit to the surgeon.

> >

> > By Thursday night I had a full blown sinus infection. Friday morning I

> woke up to the burning in my lungs so I called my PCP and she called in

> Levaquin. I'm on day 3 of 10 of antibiotic. This is one of the worst

> infections I've had in a long time. I'm trying to do everything by the

> book so I don't mess up my pre-op diet but keep up my energy to fight

> this nasty infection. I did cave last night and had hubby stop at the

> store and get me a diet coke. Today though I've stuck to my water and

> protein shakes.

> >

> > Just one week from tomorrow I'll be on the road to a new me:)

> >

> > 34 FL

> > IPF dx 1/06

> >

>

God's speed PF 01/05 diabetis forever, pagents disease 1975 68yo Atlanta.

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 11:08:03 PMSubject: Re: counting down

,Good luck and get well quickly! What a wonderful Christmas present. Thinking good and healthy thoughts for you.Kathy ILD 3/08

From: hunnybunnybinky <brandy (AT) burnspc (DOT) com>Subject: counting downTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 12:50 PM

Good luck with your surgery, glad you are excited about it!

C_53_Familial IPF_5/09, Washington

HOPE doesn't disappoint!

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 12:50:54 PMSubject: counting down

You have a cheering section here in Utah. There is nothing that feels better

than getting that weight out of one's way. My friend here had the same thing and

lost 140#. She looks great and feels even better. Best wishes and may that

sinus infection just disappear.

ann

>

> ,

> Good luck with your surgery, glad you are excited about it!

>  

> C_53_Familial IPF_5/09, Washington

> HOPE doesn't disappoint!

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: Breathe-Support

> Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 12:50:54 PM

> Subject: counting down

>

>  

>

> By Thursday night I had a full blown sinus infection. Friday morning I woke up

to the burning in my lungs so I called my PCP and she called in Levaquin. I'm on

day 3 of 10 of antibiotic. This is one of the worst infections I've had in a

long time. I'm trying to do everything by the book so I don't mess up my pre-op

diet but keep up my energy to fight this nasty infection. I did cave last night

and had hubby stop at the store and get me a diet coke. Today though I've stuck

to my water and protein shakes.

>

>

> 34 FL

> IPF dx 1/06

>

You have a cheering section here in Utah. There is nothing that feels better

than getting that weight out of one's way. My friend here had the same thing and

lost 140#. She looks great and feels even better. Best wishes and may that

sinus infection just disappear.

ann

>

> ,

> Good luck with your surgery, glad you are excited about it!

>  

> C_53_Familial IPF_5/09, Washington

> HOPE doesn't disappoint!

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: Breathe-Support

> Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 12:50:54 PM

> Subject: counting down

>

>  

>

> By Thursday night I had a full blown sinus infection. Friday morning I woke up

to the burning in my lungs so I called my PCP and she called in Levaquin. I'm on

day 3 of 10 of antibiotic. This is one of the worst infections I've had in a

long time. I'm trying to do everything by the book so I don't mess up my pre-op

diet but keep up my energy to fight this nasty infection. I did cave last night

and had hubby stop at the store and get me a diet coke. Today though I've stuck

to my water and protein shakes.

>

>

> 34 FL

> IPF dx 1/06

>