RemedySpot.com

Re: Pink Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks for your concern

my 6 min walk and pft's were ok

i was surprised since i thought the bronchitis would affect them more

i asked about a nebulizer, so she said to try it

she does have h1n1 vaccine, but told me to come back in a couple of weeks because of the bronchitis

Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: Pink JoyceTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 10:39 PM

I am so sorry to hear you still feel bad. I thought you were feeling better. I go to the DR tomorrow also. I am having an echo seeing the pulmo/cardio (6 min walk uhg) and then the Rhuemie.I don't know what I was thinking but I hate going into Chicago the ride is a nightmare. I want to be in Florida with Peggy. It is going below zero here tonite,so get ready it is headed your way. I sure hope the Dr gives you something to make you feel better soon. IPF 2/07 IL Scleroderma Raynauds Sjogrens ILD

• 1 month later...

Joyce I was so surprised that you sent a long post--wonderful.. every once in a while we need to. I agree that we are here to support and bring sunshine into what I call members of this "AIR FAMILY" .Seems like I am the recipient of a lot of Sunshine and well wishes. I probably bore Bob to tears but there is the delete thing. BUT I hope anyone that would like to tell me to stop would feel free. Probably won't do any good but feel free.I do cry with EVERY new member. It breaks my heart to see this disease spreading and lives being so altered. I won't sayruined because life is still good just different. I tell everyone that looks at me with sorrow or pity that I am as healthy as I have ever been in my life I just have a really crappy lung disease and can't breathe. Oh well, Stopping now, Love to all.. me

Love & PrayersPeggyIPF, 2004