RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re:Happy New Year Friends-Bernadette

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy New Year to you too! I would love to visit Ireland some day..my great grandfather was a full blooded Irishman! I'm glad you don't feel alone.because you're not! We're here for you just like you're here for us! God's blessings to ya!

Dot/uip10/08/42/sa,tx

Subject: Re:Happy New Year FriendsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 3:05 AM

Hi all this is Newbie Bernie (Bernadette) from Ireland. On a daily basis I sit and read your e-mails and this help me in so many many ways. I don't feel alone any more that's for sure. You have all in your own special ways given me strength, hope and a feeling of belonging. I think this is my first time I think getting in touch with the all of you through the message board.

I have learned so much, I bought an Oximeter that was the first thing that I did and this have heoped me to no end ( as you said it would) I feel that I have become stronger for the fact that you have shared so much information with me, I go to the doctors that I have to see and I know what I want to ask them, and that's just since you have armed me with knowledge and that is a beautiful thing.

I wish you all a very very happy new year, A healthy, happy and maybe even a wealthy new year. I feel very blessed and lucky to have all your support, You are a great family - very special indeed.

f 42

dx:- Osteoarthtis 1996, Diabetes 1996, IBS 1997, Asthma 2000

IPF 2005 {after open lung biopsy} Angio Dysplasia 2009

to name just the big ones,

Guest guest

Happy New Year to you, Bernie. I have been fortunate enough to visit Ireland a number of times - four I think. It is SO beautiful, and the people are so warm. My brother has a home in Portliaoise, Co. Laois (and also a home in Spain). He married an Irish girl, and he seems to content to live in Europe - and why not? I do miss him, though and hope to see in in the Spring at a little family reunion in Houston. Hope you find this support group as wonderful as I do!

B

Barbara McD

PF--Sept 08; Sjogren's--Apr 09; Reynaud's--seems like forever

Beautiful Western NC

Counting my blessings: #15 - Feeling good.

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 10:48:13 PMSubject: Re: Re:Happy New Year Friends-Bernadette

Happy New Year to you too! I would love to visit Ireland some day..my great grandfather was a full blooded Irishman! I'm glad you don't feel alone.because you're not! We're here for you just like you're here for us! God's blessings to ya!

Dot/uip10/08/ 42/sa,tx

From: Bernadette Mooney <mbernadette67@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re:Happy New Year FriendsTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 3:05 AM

Hi all this is Newbie Bernie (Bernadette) from Ireland. On a daily basis I sit and read your e-mails and this help me in so many many ways. I don't feel alone any more that's for sure. You have all in your own special ways given me strength, hope and a feeling of belonging. I think this is my first time I think getting in touch with the all of you through the message board.

I have learned so much, I bought an Oximeter that was the first thing that I did and this have heoped me to no end ( as you said it would) I feel that I have become stronger for the fact that you have shared so much information with me, I go to the doctors that I have to see and I know what I want to ask them, and that's just since you have armed me with knowledge and that is a beautiful thing.

I wish you all a very very happy new year, A healthy, happy and maybe even a wealthy new year. I feel very blessed and lucky to have all your support, You are a great family - very special indeed.

f 42

dx:- Osteoarthtis 1996, Diabetes 1996, IBS 1997, Asthma 2000

IPF 2005 {after open lung biopsy} Angio Dysplasia 2009

to name just the big ones,