RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Cooo-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry Pat ...you WERE included in the general Greeting..I'll go back & see wot I've missed from you...pleeeeeese excuse if I've neglected someone else's special sonething....I post from the Web site so once I've got into the POST section I don't have access to re-read or check anything in parTICular....I just rely on the ol' Memory Bank....NOT the best method especially after trying to read through so many Posts!

Cheers,

SGIO

>> I feel left out.> > Pat>

Guest guest

HI GINA! HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well. I hope you saw the card I sent to the board.

I'm hoping the new year will bring each one of us the thing we need most.

Hugs.

MamaSher; IPF 2006; Cellular NSIP, PH, 2009, OR,.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:39 PM

To: Breathe-Support

Subject: Cooo-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Air Family

I've been catching up on all your News....oh HRH what FUN you're going to have on your Hover Doover Thingy......next thing ya know 'll get the bright idea to tie a leaf sweeper on so you can rake the lawn as you do your whirly twirlies in that big yard of yours. You must feel so Liberated....Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Geeta, wishing you all the very best for a great outcome with your eye surgery.

Sher..a Great Gran Mamma.....how special for you...I take it there's a photo somewhere I must go & look for it......ENJOY!

Miranda ...how joyful your news has been...to hear that your home & enjoying your family..well it doesn't get any better than that!

Now I noticed a Newbie from Ireland...hi Bernadette...I want to know ALL about where you live...what you get up to....do you follow the footy? (Gaelic Footy of course not what most of you would be familiar with in the US of A!) I love watching Hurling & Camogie! Mad as a Cut Snake those 2 Sports...I'd be way too scared to actually play any of them! I brought home 3 kidsize Camogie sticks for my grandkids & they've had a couple of lessons from a visitng rellie but now they're hidden away above a cupboard as they become lethal weapons when the kids get over-excited!

All our gang are down here in Tassie....right now Nikki's Cottage is eerily quiet since they've all been camping for a 4 day Music Festival over on the Coast. I've been Chook & Garden Sitting....we had a horrendously HOT New Year's Eve yesterday (over 38C or 100F in your temperature scale) That is SO rare for this part of Oz...last night we had a cracker of a Storm & zoooom the temperature dropped like a stone...today is COLD & my fingers are numb...that's Tassie!

Hope you all are having fun in your snow dump this year & that the disruptive session has passed! Sounds as though just about everyone got a White Christmas (except Peggy & maybe Bruce). OK who DIDN'T get White Christmas??????

This arvo they're back so just as well I've finished reading all my books......

Aaaaah Life's sooooo Hard!

lots of love & Good Cheer

in Oz (Cygnet, Tasmania for the time being, for all of you Google Mapsters.)

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.722 / Virus Database: 270.14.123/2595 - Release Date: 12/31/09 00:52:00