RemedySpot.com
Guest guest

Sontag Heidi hier

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ja I thought I drop in and check and see how you all doing today. We doing ok here. I switched antibiotics and let me tell you that really helped me. But have to call the doc tomorrow I think I might having a reaction to it. Still not quit sure. But hey the darn Pain in the jaws are gone. Mr. Ornery is doing fine too. He is getting excited about his fishing trip this coming up weekend. Ja he is going to Texas to Fish with a bunch of our Friends.

And the good thing about does Friends is Mr. Ornery has to take his meds there too. Yup I traint them all right. LOL

Well cant wait to see if the catch a big one down there. The only think I know for sure is there Fish stories are going to be BIG. LOL

Gosh I be here all alone from Friday till Sunday night. mmm Hope T. be back bei then I will need someone to Bug. LOL Now that my mouth is working again I want to use it. LOL On the other hand I just received 27 new German Cd's this week. Ja I am having a ball with this. There are a couple of Country

songs from here on there, only the are sung bei Germans. LOL The sure sound Different let me tell you. LOL O well enough about us Okie's here. Now to you all.

Dearest you do not need to apologize for a thing you NEVER ARE Demanding !!

We love you !!!! What would we do with out you Girl ?? All you need to do is get WELL !!!

Well I better hush for now and Fix Mr.Ornery something to eat. Till the next time PLEASE take you Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME like you should so you also can get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood. OK

Love to all

Mrs. Nosey