RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

reply to mindful

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Mindful !!!

I am glad you are reading our post and it does help you. I got a favor to ask you please !!!

Could you tell us your first name please ???

We sure would love to get you know at least by your first name. You might guessed it I am the nosey one in the Group. It is my Husband that has RP but I will try and answer your ? here. But please keep in mind all off you are different and PLEASE do check with your Drs

first before you add anything to your meds list. Ok here is a list what Don takes as far as his Vitamins goes. He was put on does by his Drs. from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minn.

In the morning he takes : 1 Multi Vitamin,

1 E 1000i.u. Vitamin,1 C 500mg,

At noon he takes : 1 Zinc 50mg,

At Supper time : 1 Zinc 50mg, 1 E 400i.u ,1 B12,

At bed time he takes Citrocal.

But please ask your Drs about this. I know Vitamins are good for you but I just don't know what time of the day the tell you to take them.

I hope this will help you. Please do ask all the ? you want here remember there is NO such thing as a dumb ? here. That is how we all learn from each other. May I ask how much Prednison are you taking now ? And what other meds are you taking to go along with the Prednison ??

Gentle Hug from Okla.

Heidi