RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cath update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy Birthday to Lu and to Robyn!

Hi to everyone else, Cath from Florida checking in.

I'm glad to at least report that after hassling the State Attorney's office, Child Protection, and finally filling an emergency visitation order I did what they said was impossible and was granted an emergency visitation hearing Dec 16th with a judge. Will have to go without an attorney since I'm out of work and just turned down for Social Security Disability, but God graced me once more by helping me try to protect Caitlin! I know we will prevail in the end.

Boy, God must be tired of all his work for me by now, but I am so grateful for his grace. Health is holding with stuff I am doing right now but stress level is high. Christ is working me through this and definately carrying me at this time. (Only one set of footprints for sure right now). Trying to learn to let go of the stress and not take it back.

I will continue to believe his grace and mercy will provide for Caitlin and she tries to recover from this and that with 4 different Professionals in the mental health field calling in new abuse reports within the past 3 weeks they will see

help is needed or at least want to shut up this person who won't stop causing waves! Child Protection had no clue as to the stubborn RP woman who has fought so hard for her health (as we all have), let alone go against her child.

Am trying to read e-mails in between numerous letter writing, phone calls and Dr. visits etc. Hope everyone

is finding relief. I am including you in my prayers and have not forgotten about you all!

Just wanted to keep you up to date. Thanks to all of you for your prayers also. We serve a mighty God and we got the best of his in this group! I know powerful prayers are being said.

Happy Holidays and God bless!!!!

Love ya,

Cath