RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Evening all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Evening All,

Gish it sounds as if all are not doing well right now. I am with it must be a full moon. At least it was on Saturday anyway.

Okay now it is my turn....Sorry Heidi and I was trying to ignore it but the Rheumy said you either start out low on the pred today or wait a week and you will be the one hurting not me. So today I start taking 10 mg. of pred a day. I know it aint much but I really hate pred with a passion. Yes I went in today to see the rheumy for my reg. check up. I have been ignoring the little aches and pains that I have been having for the last few days. The Dr. told me I am either starting a flare or have an infection somewhere. I go in tomorrow for blood work. He said that if there was a problem he would call me or if I had any problems to call him. If all goes well I wont be calling him back until Monday to tell him I am okay.

Darn ole RP always has to rear it's ugly head when you least expect it. My rheumy at least give me the chance to try to talk him out of putting me on the pred. I couldn't think of a good enough excuse not to, so I took his advise. Like he said a little bit of pred now or a whole lot later for a longer period of time.

All in all I am not in a major flare so I can't complain. Give me a week and I will be back to normal.

Now for the rest of you....

- As always sending good thoughts and prayers your way. You need to slow down and REST. Do you hear me! Rest and get to feeling better so you can give us all a bad time again. Now for venting.....How many times have you told others not to worry about venting. That is what we are here for remember. To laugh, cry and just have fun with. We are here for the whole person. I don't blame you for being upset and no wonder you are having a time of it with all that has and is going on. Again take care of you.

Squeek - Glad you are feeling better and now that the dentist mentioned it your tooth thing could very well be a flare. Please take care and know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dawn - hope you get to feeling better soon. I too know how it is when you don't feel good and you have to go to work. I have done that more times than I ever want to remember. Please take care of yourself you have me worrying about you again.

- Sorry you are sick again or still. I hope the storm keeps on going and you don't have to move out. I will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way that is for sure. Please let us know how it goes.

- I got a chuckle out of you offering your sisters house for people to stay. I will remember that one.....wonder what my sister would say if I was sending strangers to her house.LOL She probably wouldn't mind....just sounded funny when I read it.

Hope you are feeling? Better I hope. How is your dog and it's cone head? Hope paw is doing better.

Blue - If I knew you would come yes I would pick you up and take you to lunch....boy wouldn't that be punishment!LOL Yes I worry about you all. I just worry about some more than others.

Carol A. - Ear thing sounds like the flare is just wanting to hang on. My ears can hurt anywhere they want to. Just like right now the nose is acting up and it is hurting worse on the bridge of it...not much cartilage there. That is why the RP is such the pits. Never know how or what it is going to do. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers and you will be off the pred soon enough. Just may take a little longer than you expected but at least you will be off it soon.

Well as always you are all in my thoughts and prayers you are my extended family and don't forget it!

Lots of love

Glenda