RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Post from a new member/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, welcome to the group. I am your neighbor. I live in Manteca, CA, about an hour or so drive from you!! Some of my doctors are at Stanford. I will be changing insurances in Dec and will no longer be able to have them, I will have Kaiser.

I'm so glad that you found the support group and the Foundation. The Foundation is making great strides. We do have brochures if you would be interested in having me mail you some. We can mail up to 100 per person at a time. These can be distributed to your doctors, put in waiting rooms, hospitals., friends, family, etc. Just anywhere you think the awareness would help.

There is no application to join the Foundation. You may just mail a check or money order made out to " RP Foundation" and mail it to :

RP Foundation

c/o Colloran

775 Bounty Place

Manteca, CA 95337

We take any and all donations. LOL These are tax deductable. We are a non profit organization. If you would like to volunteer in any way with the Foundation, just let us know.

Please feel free to share your experiences and your knoweledge with us. Ask any questions you may have, this is how we all learn. Again, welcome to the group, you will find it one big family with a lot of support in all phases of this disease.

I'm glad we made your night.

hugs

I am so excited to see an organization specifically for RP!!!!! Eight years ago there was very little info on this disease. THANK YOU for starting this organization. I have lots of information to offer if you need any as well as still looking for a cure:) Do you know any adult stem cell treaments being done for this disease? My doctor, Dr.Cathy Riker, who is EXCELLENT is from Menlo medical group. . Please contract me or Dr. Riker with any info on Adult Stem cell trials. Thanks. Also, send me an application so I can join your foundation.

Thank you always...you made my night:)