RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My TEE test

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I had my test today and it wasn't the piece of cake I remembered. LOL I think I had better drugs last time. LOL Even though I told them about the smaller tubes they still used too big of one. They had problems with it going down, so needless to say my throat was a mess. It is much better now. I'm sorry I didn't post earlier, but I just took a pain pill and went to bed.

The results as I know now is that there is a mild leak in the aortic root. I don't think the valve is leaking I think it is at the root (where the dacron aorta attaches to the valve). The dr is going to call my Stanford dr and see if this is normal or if it is a problem. sigh......

Better be normal. LOL They said it wasn't leaking enough to cause my shortness of breathe. I had to stay til noon because my oxygen levels were so low. I have been telling them that they are every day in rehab and no one would listen. The alarm kept going off while I was there and the nurses got so tired of hearing it they just unplugged it. LOL So I think I need to be in respiratory rehab instead of cardiac rehab. LOL I will go back to doing my breathing exeercises. I will pull myself out of this one way or the other. I only have this insureace til next Friday. I know the drs. offices will be closed Thurs and Friday, so I had better get my butt in gear and get what I need to get done FAST. LOL

Rich fought with the ins. co today and after he told them that I needed the hot air humidifer and it was a matter of living or dying ( NOT really) they decided to pay for it and told him to go pick it up. So.... I can sleep with my c pap and the hot air humidifier and maybe have a good nights sleep. YEAH for RICH!!!!!!! He is my hero today.

Well, that's about it. I'm sorry for not being caught up on the mail and I promise to get to all of you this week. It will be a busy one trying to get my medical records released by the million drs. I have. LOL Especially when we are right in the middle of so many treatments, but I will have faith that it will all go smoothly.

You all take care an know I'm thinking of you and promise to get back to all of you.

hugs