RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

HI ALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a safe one. I ate too much as usual. lOL The 3 girls did the whole dinner ( yes squeek, we had 10 pounds too, and I will send you a wonderful recipe for microwave mashed ...they are yummy) . loll Sorry to hear about your oven, it happened to s boyfriends mom today too. But she had her turkey in the oven for 3 hours before she knew her oven wasn't working.

Thanks also for the update on . She is always in my thoughts and prayers you all are.

, I hope you had a wonderful day too.

My sister came with her husband and it was quieter then usual. Her boys and their familys weren't here, and I missed them.

I am going to try to go to bed and catch up on my sleep for the last few days. LOL

I went to the sleep dr on Wed and he said I had a secondary sleep disorder so that means more testing but I have to find out about my insurance first. I will wait til next week to worry about that..

I just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them. I am thinking of you all and will be back on line and maybe starting to catch up this weekend.

Wishing everyone a great day and a safe weekend.

hugs