RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

me again !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ja it is me again. See how happy I am ?? LOL Gosh I get to make up time for not bugging you for so long. LOL

Thank you Dear that was the best advise you could give. Hope everyone will read it and save it. I saved it !!!

Squeek you hang in there and DON"T you dare let does Drs. brush you off. It is your Body and you take charge. Yes you got to be firm with does lidos !! Wish we could let them have our Bodies just even for one day.

hehe you are one of a kind let me tell you. But you and are a little late this time with your nagging. LOL So shuck up one for me and Zero for you and LOL .Yes Dear you do worry me a lot and dang we are good at worrying about each other aint we ?? I hope and Pray you find out what the problems are and the get to fix them. Love you and be careful.

Dawn you get on the phone Monday please and get you a new Dr. That A@!#$ you have aint NO GOOD !!!! gave you some great advise and I know it will help you. Keep my fingers crossed for you ok.

Sandy gosh I could never sew a dam stitch !!!

and here you doing so much of it wow. If someone would put me in front of a sewing Machine the better make reservation in a NUT house first because I would go Nuts. LOL

Yes your grandson is a darling. I agree with who ever said grandkids are the greatest.

I got 8 one Boy seven Girls !! Boy is the oldest 18 Girls are from age 16 till age 4 !!

I am so happy to hear Kim is Home sound and save. But tell her she better never ever do that again or all 200 Mothers are coming after her the next time. LOL I just love your spirit Girl you hang in there and hopefully we can get together real soon. Gosh that would be a great X mas present would that not ??

JudyO Thanks for the update on Lu. I am glad she is doing so well. I just hope your Surgery will go as well as hers. We will keep you in our Prayers and God will answer all our Prayers I just know.

Rita in Alabama could you please send me your Home address again your E mail List came back to me today as no such address !!

Heidi@...

Ok now I message to all our Lurkers here.

Hey you guys let me know how you all doing please !!! Gosh you all know I am so Nosey and need to know. I guess I need to tell the Phone bandit to get with the program again HUH ??

Well ok I go back in my corner now and wait and see if you all be kind enough and let us know how you doing. Because we love you and would love to hear from you even if you are doing poorly. That is how we learn. We learn from each other in Good times and Bad times.

Love you all

Heidi