RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

bugbear

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello,

the Bugbear-virus was on the frontpage of our newspaper today. been very busy with it for almost a day. it shut down my virusscanner and came right in... when i finally realised it must be a virus i used the wright tool to fix it (to download at symantec-site : FxBg.bear.exe) but my good mood was gone.

after my visit to the reumy i stopped "dhea" for a trial period. he prescribed it to me because he believed it to help against the fatigue. he checked the dheas-level in my blood (amongst all other things) and it was very low (good= 6 to 11 and mine was 0,6). i've been taking it for a year and did not feel it was helping me (side-effects a.o. hair growth, increased testosteronlevel; i must say that i cannot sing as hightoned as i used to, LOL).

? is there a member in the group using dhea? i'm interested in the results if any. the info you can find surfing is (as with msm) either positive or negative.

i hope you're all bugfree and feeling better/fine/good*, bye for know, josé ("dutch"ess)

*choose what you like...