RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Dawn, my skinny footed friend. LOL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Miss Skinny Twigs, You had better stop worrying. Gosh, I'm not worried ( about myself) so you shouldn't be. I really think it is the long use of the pred. I just don't know why the diruetics aren't working . Will ask on Monday. Of course you know on Monday my feet will be skinny. LOL

They will get my bladder and feet figured out soon. Probably the same thing causing both.

speaking of running, I'm doing great in rehab. I got to move up faster on the treadmill and they added another bicycle thingy. I am now doing a total of 38 minutes of exercise and I really feel it. But it is a good feeling. I am doing no upper body yet. Well just 5 min of 1 pound weights. Can't lift them over my head or too much away from my body yet because of the sternum still. But it is getting better. I can almost lift a gallon of milk out of the fridge. now.. YIPPEEE.. See I'm getting stronger every day. AND I do my treadmill and bike at home on my days off of rehab... opps better go do that now...

You just don't worry about me my skinny footed friend. LOL Now my ankles match the rest of my inflated body. LOL

You enjoy this weekend, Believe me I am. I really do feel good. As long as I take my pain pills and bladder spasm pills. LOL

I love you bunches

hugs

PS I worry about you too!!! We can look for new doctors together soon.