RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!/Hubby Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving-- and a healthy one at that!!

My husband's dosage was increased to 90 mg/day of Prednisone. He started feeling funny afterward--tense, lightheaded. I just relayed that info. to his doc who called today to check on him. So, we'll see if she decides to change anything. He says he is feeling about the same with his symptoms--nothing has worsened and nothing has improved. He still has the chest pains.

One thing that concerns and frustrates me at the same time is a third job he works cleaning drains. I've already mentioned this to his doctor and how I think this is not a good line of work to be doing if his immune system will be suppressed. She agreed. So, I told him and showed him her email reply. He said that we need the money (which we do) and that he can't make better money in a short amount of time working anywhere else since he works for a good friend and gets a large percentage of the jobs he does himself. This is true. My husband also told me that he will think hard on it--about getting out of it, but doesn't want to do anything drastic or yet because he doesn't want to feel like an invalid. My husband is someone who is a hard worker and doesn't like to not be doing something. I've told him his health is more important than money. But that's all I can say for now. You can lead a horse to water..........

:-)