RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Heidi Here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!

Just little old me checking in.Yup, doing much better today. Last night I switched antibiotics.

Was taking " Keflex " dang that did nothing for me. So now I am taking "Biaxin " That did it. LOL Ja I even slept some last night the first time in a week. Wow, so I am not quit as mean as I was. LOL Matter of fact I felt so good that I finished my X mas shopping today.LOL Ja

I only had Mr.Ornery left to do . Well that spoiled brat got what he wanted. He picked it out and it sitting in the driveway !!! LOL It's

a brand New Baby 2003 Silverado. I do not like the color but hey it is his. LOL The Colors name is "putter". To me it looks like a

mix of Babypoo and Peanut Butter. LOL But the only other choice was White and I am tiered of white.O well now I can sit back and

just relax. No more shopping till I find a dam good sale for next year. LOL You got to admit Liz "Retail Therapy " does wonders for me. LOL But ok enough about this crazy witch here. LOL So how is it going with you all ??

Dawn gosh I am so sorry you not felling well. But hey don't be afraid to use the RP medicine

Guarantied not habit forming !!! And it does work !!! You will forget your present Pain.Love you girl. Hang in there things will get better again.

now I don't no what to think about you now. All I can see is I just might have to make a House call and bring you some RP pain meds too. LOL Or a Cake ??? mmm The Pain meds aint fattening the Cake is. LOL

I also want to say thank you to the ones that send me there new E mail addy. I see we have a new member today by the name of .

Well "Herzlich Willkommen " to the best group there is. Please let us know a little about your self and Family. Yup, I am the nosey one in the Group. No I do not have RP but my Spoiled Husband has it. Just jump right in here and ask that is how we all learn.

Well Got to go and sending you all a BIG hug from the nut in Okieland. Haaaaw you just thought I would forget huh!!! Well no, so here I go. Please take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME like you all should so you can get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Mr. Ornery's better half. LOL