RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

12/18/02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow guess what ?? A week from today is X mass. Are you ready ??? Well let

me tell you if you aint DONT stress out about

it because heck you just can Celebrate it in Jan with the Russians. LOL Ja the do there's the 6 or 7 of Jan. LOL Gosh I cant wait for Friday here. I get to bake again. LOL Yup we have our Familie X mass this Saturday. Funny I just love to cook and Bake but don't like to eat it. LOL When I was 13 years old I had a Accident X mass eve and had Surgery.

Back then the knocked you out with Ether.

Wow was I sick from that but since that day I have never liked sweet's again. LOL so now you all know why I am such a sour buzz. LOL

I ratter have Sauerkraut then Candy. LOL

I guess that is why I like to bake so much knowing I don't have to eat it. But hey come on over I be soooo Happy to feat it to you. LOL If you come X mass eve I even feat you our traditional Eve dinner. Ja my Son and I still eat that the rest are party boppers and have something else. In Germany we had Potatoes

Salad and hotdogs and all kinds of different Lunchmeat that evening. And you did not have to eat the darn Bread with it could eat all you wanted. LOL Wow did we ever pig out that night. So if you don't like that one you can join the Party boppers and eat there stuff. Lobstertail, shrimps or steak with baked potatoes. LOL Thank God X mass comes only once a year. The other thing you wont find here on X mass is a stocking. We do ours on the 6 of dec. It's called Saint Nicolas night.

My kids always had both. Funny how we do

something's when we where kids. But my Biggest wish this year is for all of you to get better and have a pain free STRESS FREE day. Just kick back and relax ok. Well I better

hush for now but ja of course not before I tell you one more thing. LOL

Please take your Vitamins and Meds ON TIME everyday like you should so you can get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Ok now I will hush. LOL Love you all and don't stress out !!!!!

Heidi