RemedySpot.com

Re: dawn/ ankles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dawn, My ankles are still fat!!! Lasix hasn't helped much yet. I have pretty much stayed off my feet today. Kept them elevated and ate no salt. I have drank water and still can't get rid of it. For some reason the diuretics aren't working. I never have to go to the bathroom. Go figure... Any one else have this problem.???

I'm very short of breathe when I exert myself, so I'm not exerting. LOL Had a nice day and sat outside. The weather was wonderful and all the birds were out and just sat and enjoyed. Rich and I drank fresh fruit smoothies that I attempted to make..LOL They tasted good and I got my postassium too. I rode my exercise bike 2 miles and walked the treadmill for 5 min. ( couldn't do the 15 today.) I will try to get the other 10 in later.

Makeila is spending the night and so is Madeline (Maddie) my grandpuppy. We are having a great time. I will be back later tonight or tomorrow.

I am sleeping better with the increased Neurontin.

Hope everyone else is having a great weeken. Hope the luch was wonderful!!

love you guys

hugs

howw are the fat ankles today. have they gotten any skinnier. i sure hope so. keep them elevated that might help. also gives you a excuse to sit on your tush. dawn