RemedySpot.com

Heidi here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone ,well I thought I check in one more time to see how you all doing.

I am much better thanks for all you good prayers and thoughts. You guys are so sweet.

Well I be off line for a few days. Yup, going to make a couple house calls. Wish I could make one to each of you but my Broom wont fly that far. LOL I hope and pray you all will be much better by the time I get back here Tuesday.

Just please keep your faith and do take your Meds and Vitamins ON TIME everyday like you should and maybe you also can get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood. Don has been doing really well .For the last few days he has had no pains what so ever. So maybe the prednison is finally out of his body and his body is behaving his self. Yes he is still taking

his Ibuprofen 3 x a day and all his other stuff.

I am praying very hard he will stay that good. Because he sure is looking forward to his BIG fishing trip the 18 - 20 in Texas. I am so happy for him then that is what Retirement is all about. Well I hush for now and will keep Praying for you all that you also feel better soon. I love you and sending you all a BIG

gentle hug.

Heidi the travel Witch. LOL