Peanut Butter!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hallo You Peanut

Butter lovers !!!!! Now hear this

that stuff is BAD for you !!!! It is

Yucky !!! Makes you have tummy aches !!! Makes you run to the bathroom

and most of all that stuff STINKS!!!! So noone

will Believe me!!!!! LOL I still love you all but no way will I kiss you guys !!! LOL

Heidi the LOL

Ok you guys enough picking on Heidi, I will take up for her. But while I'm thinking of doing that, how about a PB and marshmellow sandwich. Or bologna and PB, YUM YUM. i love you heidi dawn Kathleen wrote: No, no, no, ladies! The only way to eat peanut butter in a sandwich ispeanut butter and banana (lots of both). Pickles are for burgers! Also, mymom makes a GREAT peanut butter pie. Shall I send you the recipe, Heidi? Andoh, I forgot peanut butter and marshmallow cream sandwiches! I haven't hadone of those since I was a wee girl!Kathleen in Texas> > > ewwwww, Heidi that picture,,,, just seeing makes me want to do> it... have always had that problem...LOL... I don't care much for pb> either, but the two ways I only like it is in a sandwich with pickles> and then in fugde.(homemade of course)..>> Yeah!!!! A fellow peanut butter and pickle sandwich lover!! We are> few and far between!> M