RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fwd: Crystal brand Hot Sauces & More

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All Crystal brand sauces are GF! Yay!

Baumer Foods, Home of Crystal Hot Sauce

They also carry Teriyaki and Soy Sauces GF!

Dana

Dana,

Yes "all" is all of our products are gluten free, including the Teri and Soy. We use no wheat glutens or products in anything that we manufacture for Crystal...so have your self a ball and eat all you want! If you need any additional information, please let me know.

Sincerely BAUMER FOODS, INC.

Robin Matherne Sales Administration Assistant (504) 482-5761 x427 (504) 483-2425 FAX rmatherne@...

-----Original Message-----From: Dana Colan [mailto:srfcall@...] Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 5:26 PMRobin MatherneSubject: Re: Crystal Hot Sauce/ one more question/ clarification

I noticed that Crystal brand has a lot more than just Hot Sauces...

Does "all of our Crystal brand items are gluten-free" include the Oriental sauces, like Teriyaki and Soy Sauce, because those typically always have wheat in them, and are the BBQ sauces, Classic sauces, Mexican sauces and other non "hot sauce" Crystal products gluten-free? Or did you mean the Hot Sauces only?

I just want to make sure before I post a recommendation on a Celiac Message board.

Thanks!

Dana

----- Original Message -----

srfcall@...

Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 2:53 PM

Subject: Crystal Hot Sauce

Dear Dana,

I am writing in response to you e-mail inquiring as to whether our products are gluten free. I can assure you that all of our Crystal brand items are gluten free and are safe for Celiac sufferers to consume. I hope that this information is helpful to you. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely BAUMER FOODS, INC.

Robin Matherne Sales Administration Assistant (504) 482-5761 x427 (504) 483-2425 FAX rmatherne@...