RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sally

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sally, I'm so glad you have found something to ease your pain. I am a firm believer that no one should have to endure constant pain. I too take Neurontin. I am on 1200mg a day and will probably increase it again soon. It has done wonders for my fibro pain. (and some others I'm sure )LOL I take ultram as needed and it too helps.

I have the constant leg pain, somewhat like what you descirbed, but it is painful and nothing seems to take it away. Mostly at night.

I'm sure my coumadin will even out. The clinic is keeping close tabs on it. I feel I will get everything under control this year!!! YEAH!! It will be a good year for me. Just a matter of adjusting a few things.

I'm hoping my weight gain will turn into weight loss by lowering my pred. LOL I have gained 50 pounds since taking the pred. This is a goal I'm sure will be slow, but one day maybe I'll be able to get into some old clothes. LOL

Thanks for the post and hope you can get everything taken care of and no more damage will be done.

hugs

There was no pain but a constant tight feeling that never went away,especially at night, like someone has them in a vice.