RemedySpot.com
Guest guest

Re: Caregiving

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the reminder. Hope all are as well as they can beMatt> hit rock bottom yesterday. He has been in bed for two days. This is expected of his illnesses. So he will be resting for a few days. I hope he is better by the weekend. I'm always frustrated when he gets sick. It's not that I'm angry at him...I'm angry at his disease. I feel overwhelmed. > > Sent from the CaringBridge iPhone App> > ------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Thanks for all you do Rose. You've got a tremendous amount on your plate, yet you always help

To: "denise@..." ; "Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >Sent: Wed, April 13, 2011 3:13:43 AMSubject: CaregivingLyn, & other caregivers: we have some links to excellent resoirces in the Links section of the NS site. I'm on my phpne right now & can't access those urls for you, but if you go to the bottom of this message, you'll see Links. Just follow that link to the entire page of links. there are at least 2 good sites for info & support; sorry I can't give you the addresses myself. It's been a long day. I jusrt bailed my son out of jail tonight. He was

there for 10 days because the judge for this rinky-dink town was on vacation last week. This is all related to a traffic ticket he got in 2008. Anyway, I'm too pooped to party tonight, so I'll try to catch up with y'all tomorrow--oops, later today! Re: Hit rock bottomI'm sorry he's feeling so down. My husband has quite severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and had Polymyalgia Rheumatica, and spent nearly a year basically bed-ridden in crippling pain - and he still isn't well, and probably never will be ever again ... it really

does get to the point where you feel "The good thing about this disease is it won't kill you. The *bad* thing about this disease is it won't kill you ..."And from being a carer for my husband and daughter (who has Type 1 Diabetes, an undiagnosed autoimmune condition, and Endometriosis and ADHD) and son (Asperger's) as well as being ill myself, but being the only really functioning adult in the household, I know JUST what you mean about feeling angry and frustrated. It not their *fault*, but there are many times when you just want to scream and throw things and run away from the whole situation! The stress just gets too much! Are you able to get out by yourself for a few hours, go and have a cuppa coffee or tea at a nice quiet café? Or go for a walk?xo > hit rock bottom yesterday. He has been in bed for two days. This is expected of his illnesses. So he will be

resting for a few days. I hope he is better by the weekend. I'm always frustrated when he gets sick. It's not that I'm angry at him...I'm angry at his disease. I feel overwhelmed. > > Sent from the CaringBridge iPhone App> > ------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Connie, I appreciate the kind words. I'm just trying to help others the way I

was helped about 9 years ago when I was newly diagnosed, then over the years as

new issues came up. Even non-sarc issues like my mother's death, difficulties

with my granddaughter, and more.

Caregiving

Lyn, & other caregivers:  we have some links to excellent resoirces in

the Links section of the NS site. I'm on my phpne right now & can't access those

urls for you, but if you go to the bottom of this message, you'll see Links.

Just follow that link to the entire page of links.  there are at least 2 good

sites for info & support; sorry I can't give you the addresses myself. It's been

a long day. I jusrt bailed my son out of jail tonight. He was there for 10 days

because the judge for this rinky-dink town was on vacation last week. This is

all related to a traffic ticket he got in 2008. Anyway, I'm too p

Guest guest

Ditto  Marla " Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

Thanks for all you do Rose.  You've got a tremendous amount on your plate, yet you always help

To: " denise@... " ; " Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >

Sent: Wed, April 13, 2011 3:13:43 AMSubject: CaregivingLyn, & other caregivers:  we have some links to excellent resoirces in the Links section of the NS site. I'm on my phpne right now & can't access those urls for you, but if you go to the bottom of this message, you'll see Links. Just follow that link to the entire page of links.  there are at least 2 good sites for info & support; sorry I can't give you the addresses myself. It's been a long day. I jusrt bailed my son out of jail tonight. He was

there for 10 days because the judge for this rinky-dink town was on vacation last week. This is all related to a traffic ticket he got in 2008. Anyway, I'm too pooped to party tonight, so I'll try to catch up with y'all tomorrow--oops, later today! 

Re: Hit rock bottomI'm sorry he's feeling so down. My husband has quite severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and had Polymyalgia Rheumatica, and spent nearly a year basically bed-ridden in crippling pain - and he still isn't well, and probably never will be ever again ... it really

does get to the point where you feel " The good thing about this disease is it won't kill you. The *bad* thing about this disease is it won't kill you ... " And from being a carer for my husband and daughter (who has Type 1 Diabetes, an undiagnosed autoimmune condition, and Endometriosis and ADHD) and son (Asperger's) as well as being ill myself, but being the only really functioning adult in the household, I know JUST what you mean about feeling angry and frustrated. It not their *fault*, but there are many times when you just want to scream and throw things and run away from the whole situation! The stress just gets too much! Are you able to get out by yourself for a few hours, go and have a cuppa coffee or tea at a nice quiet café? Or go for a walk?

xo > hit rock bottom yesterday. He has been in bed for two days. This is expected of his illnesses. So he will be

resting for a few days. I hope he is better by the weekend. I'm always frustrated when he gets sick. It's not that I'm angry at him...I'm angry at his disease. I feel overwhelmed.  > > Sent from the CaringBridge iPhone App

> > ------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community    Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

Members Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database