RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

re: Seattle Matt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is what happens when I get behind in emails & start from the oldest messages. So just ignore my message, Marla!

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:27:12 -0600Subject: Re: Butterscotch Brownies

Connie, you might be thinking of the Matt from Seattle, but I have not seen him post in a long time. Hey Matt if your reading, take a moment, to let us know how you are? Marla "Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours." - Irish Proverb

Rose is the Matt that used to post on the site, and had all the eye problems still available. I want to say he lived in Massachusetts??

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Wed, April 20, 2011 3:48:23 PM

Subject: RE: Butterscotch Brownies

, I didn't make it Monday; don't know if anyone else did. 10am is a little early for me. I have now made 2 batches of the brownies. And Theresa bought some more brown sugar, so the ingredients are all there in the kitchen, beckoning . . . . . . mix us, mix us, mix us. It's hard to resist!

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: rkelty99@...Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:56:00 -0700Subject: Re: Butterscotch Brownies

Rose, sorry I missed Friday and Monday chat. I've been a bit under the weather, and then my internet went down. Everything (including me) is up and running now ; )

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Sat, April 16, 2011 3:13:03 AMSubject: RE: Butterscotch Brownies See what y'all miss on chat nights? Virtual brownies! It doesn't get much better than that. Well, real brownies, maybe.

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker) > To: Neurosarcoidosis > Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:05:46 +1000> Subject: Butterscotch Brownies> > As requested by Rose and La during our chat just now :) Guaranteed to cheer up your day, and easy to make on low-energy days. Minimal effort and mess. I like the recipe because (apart from being delicious) I generally have all the ingredients to hand.> > 's Butterscotch Brownies> ****************************> 1/4 cup butter or margarine> 1 egg> 1 cup brown sugar> 1 tspn vanilla essence> 3/4 cup plain flour> 1 tspn baking powder> 1/2 tspn salt> 1/2 cup chopped nuts> > Preheat oven to 350ºF. > Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan, over low heat.> Stir in the sugar and egg, mix well.> Mix in the remaining ingredients.> Spread into a greased brownie pan (roughly 6 x 12"?)> Bake for 25 minutes.> Cool in pan, then cut into squares and enjoy!> > xo :)> > > > ------------------------------------> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community> > > > Message Archives:-> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages> > Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database > >