RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: New Symptom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a new symptom and I have not been feeling well for a while. Wondering if this is sarc or the vp shunt. I am experiencing extremely bad headaches on the left side of my head. face, nose and eye (my shunt is on the right side). At times I get nautious and it hurts so bad that I cannot even get comfortable laying down. The headache never seems to go away and gets worse when I get excited or upset. What next man?! I am so tired of complaining and not feeling well.

Guest guest

First your not Complaining, that's what we are here for to help you.  I don't have a shunt, but I do have all the same symptoms you are describing, on the left side too. Of course it would probably still be a good idea to get the shunt check out to make sure it's working ok,

Just yesterday my face hurt so bad, I spent most of the day lying my face left side on a heating pad.  I have a new symptom, the top part of my lip, left side only feels numb and thick just like when the Dentist numbs you up, it works fine, but the numb feeling comes and goes by the min. it's really strange, but most of my symptoms are.

Please always feel free to ask questions. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)  

I have a new symptom and I have not been feeling well for a while. Wondering if this is sarc or the vp shunt. I am experiencing extremely bad headaches on the left side of my head. face, nose and eye (my shunt is on the right side). At times I get nautious and it hurts so bad that I cannot even get comfortable laying down. The headache never seems to go away and gets worse when I get excited or upset. What next man?! I am so tired of complaining and not feeling well.   

Guest guest

I am interested in how this is treated as well. I have a friend with it that is

not getting relief. I have similar issues on my left side and figured it was

migraines which at times in my life I have had daily for extended periods of

time. At least that was what I was TOLD was happening. How is it checked? I also

have recurrent numbness and a heavy pulling sensation on the left side of my

face and left eye pain and a drooping of my left eye lid that comes and goes, is

this part of it as well?

Stacie