RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

life can really suck

Rate this topic

Guest guest

After fighting with the pharmacy's incompetent people for over a week, I did NOT get my Remicade today, I called every day for a week, sometimes 2-3 times a day, and everyone had a different answer for why it couldn't be processed.

now I am rescheduled for Friday, and I just pray that they can get it there, finally this am, I  talked to someone who was able to take care of everything and said it would be delivered tomorrow, I sure hope so.

Then today after having a talk with my daughter about some things happening here, she left, out the door, light jacket and 7 degrees. after a couple hours of you know what, my son whom I had been in contact with and is the closest brother, was able to make contact,

he has now picked her up and taking her out to dinner to pick her brain.  He is such a good boy, he has to deal with the Bi Polar, so he is very sensitive to feelings.  It's cold here, as everywhere I know, actually I'm too numb to be in pain from the cold, feel like I weigh 1000 lbs, why is that emotional pain is so much draining, between my daughter and not getting Remicade, although that was probably why I wasn't in the mood to have my 15 yo daughter test me today. 

I keep trying to check in, and help, but feel I've been a bigger burden, I'm sorry.  Need to pull up my boot straps:)  and move on. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too

is just today:)