RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: life can really suck [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm sorry your having such a bad spell Marla. Emotional pain is way worse than physical pain, but I'll be praying that both of it let's up. I can not imagine how much worse the cold must be making it feel, and then having to stay inside not to make it worse. I may not can go out in the sun, but it sure makes me feel bette to see it. Are you under the super storm, I hope not. I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, I'll try to do better. Connie (believe it or not I'm still kicking)

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 6:28:36 PMSubject: RE: life can really suck [1 Attachment]

Marla, these are the times that you need the BSF (Bootstrap Fairies). When you don't have the energy or will to pull up those bootstraps & keep on, call on the Fairies! Remember that I am, myself, a certified BSF. So you just give that child a hug when she comes home, get some rest, and by tomorrow, some fairy dust will have dissolved some of the tension.

Ramblin' RoseModerator COLTS STILL ROCK!

To: neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:10:48 -0700Subject: life can really suckAfter fighting with the pharmacy's incompetent people for over a week, I did NOT get my Remicade today, I called every day for a week, sometimes 2-3 times a day, and everyone had a different answer for why it couldn't be processed. now I am rescheduled for Friday, and I just pray that they can get it there, finally this am, I talked to someone who was able to take care of everything and said it would be delivered tomorrow, I sure hope so. Then today after having a talk with my daughter about some things happening here, she left, out the door, light jacket and 7 degrees. after a couple hours of you know what, my son whom I had been in contact with and is the closest brother, was able to make contact, he has now picked her up and taking her out to dinner

to pick her brain. He is such a good boy, he has to deal with the Bi Polar, so he is very sensitive to feelings. It's cold here, as everywhere I know, actually I'm too numb to be in pain from the cold, feel like I weigh 1000 lbs, why is that emotional pain is so much draining, between my daughter and not getting Remicade, although that was probably why I wasn't in the mood to have my 15 yo daughter test me today. I keep trying to check in, and help, but feel I've been a bigger burden, I'm sorry. Need to pull up my boot straps:) and move on. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)

Guest guest

Rose,Thank you, I love the picture, it put a smile on my face today.  She didn't want to have anything to do with me when she got home, and the funny thing is this whole thing started with her Dad telling her to go out and scoop the snow of the sidewalk, go figure, she just went up and got in the shower as I heard from her brothers that she found a friend to hand out with her at the local park in the bathroom, and I'm sure she was as cold as she has ever been, the yesterday was 7.

I really need to just cool down, she told my son she felt really bad, so I'm sure that is why she avoided me.  But I heard her come down the stairs when her Dad said if you want a ride to school, you better get down here right now.

I hurt so bad today I could hardly get out of bed, so think I'm going to turn my electric chair blanket on, warm up the neck thing, and sit in the chair and watch TV all day, of course I have to go out and pick up my child from school, I remember walking home from school or riding the bus:) 

How are you doing out there, warming up any for you? Man the weather has been crazy, my niece in Calif. said there weather is great, for a change, not a lot of rain, and a bit cool, she said it's in the low 70's so everyone here is wearing there coats, lol 

I hope you all are getting a break too.  Thanks again for the support and smile. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too

is just today:)  

[Attachment(s) from Rose included below]

Marla, these are the times that you need the BSF (Bootstrap Fairies).  When you don't have the energy or will to pull up those bootstraps & keep on, call on the Fairies!  Remember that I am, myself, a certified BSF.  So you just give that child a hug when she comes home, get some rest, and by tomorrow, some fairy dust will have dissolved some of the tension.

Ramblin' RoseModerator

COLTS STILL ROCK!   

To: neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:10:48 -0700

Subject: life can really suck

After fighting with the pharmacy's incompetent people for over a week, I did NOT get my Remicade today, I called every day for a week, sometimes 2-3 times a day, and everyone had a different answer for why it couldn't be processed.

now I am rescheduled for Friday, and I just pray that they can get it there, finally this am, I  talked to someone who was able to take care of everything and said it would be delivered tomorrow, I sure hope so.

Then today after having a talk with my daughter about some things happening here, she left, out the door, light jacket and 7 degrees. after a couple hours of you know what, my son whom I had been in contact with and is the closest brother, was able to make contact,

he has now picked her up and taking her out to dinner to pick her brain.  He is such a good boy, he has to deal with the Bi Polar, so he is very sensitive to feelings.  It's cold here, as everywhere I know, actually I'm too numb to be in pain from the cold, feel like I weigh 1000 lbs, why is that emotional pain is so much draining, between my daughter and not getting Remicade, although that was probably why I wasn't in the mood to have my 15 yo daughter test me today. 

I keep trying to check in, and help, but feel I've been a bigger burden, I'm sorry.  Need to pull up my boot straps:)  and move on. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too

is just today:)