RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Cat on the toilet [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rose,Do you still have to put a bowl in the toilet? I saw a few little videos on youtube of cats using the toilet. I would really like my bedroom cat, Quincy, to master that (he has the master bath to himself). I know you told me how to do it, but do you know if there are kits online?To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Fri, April 1, 2011 1:47:34 PMSubject: RE: Cat on the toilet [1 Attachment]

I guess the photo didn't come through (or I forgot to attach it--good possibility!) So here it is again.

Ramblin' RoseModerator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

To: neurosarcoidosis From: mamadogrose@...Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 13:24:08 -0400Subject: Cat on the toilet

Here is a photo of Dude, for all you scoffers out there that didn't think a cat could be trained to use the toilet. Now there is still a bowl of litter under the toilet seat because the other cats haven't mastered the rim squat like Dude. I think that eventually I'll be able to dispense with the bowl entirely! As Buddy Holly sang, "That'll be the day."

Ramblin' RoseModerator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

Guest guest

This photo kills me, now if i could train my dogs to do that??  ya no. Marla " Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

[Attachment(s) from Rose included below]

I guess the photo didn't come through (or I forgot to attach it--good possibility!)  So here it is again.

Ramblin' RoseModerator

" I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in! "      (Bumper sticker)

To: neurosarcoidosis From: mamadogrose@...Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 13:24:08 -0400

Subject: Cat on the toilet

Here is a photo of Dude, for all you scoffers out there that didn't think a cat could be trained to use the toilet.  Now there is still a bowl of litter under the toilet seat because the other cats haven't mastered the rim squat like Dude.  I think that eventually I'll be able to dispense with the bowl entirely!  As Buddy Holly sang, " That'll be the day. "

Ramblin' RoseModerator

" I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in! "      (Bumper sticker)