RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Chat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello...

Thanks for the reminder. I am planning on attending the chat if that is ok?

Loretta Greer

Tennessee

Have a good day and God Bless!

Mt 17:20 -

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you,

If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain,

Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be

impossible unto you

Guest guest

I just wanted to add that you all have to be a little patient too! LOL I

know that for us, 8-8:30pm is bed time. So at 8pm, I'm usually busy brushing

teeth, and reading stories. I try hard not to be late with bedtime, but it

happens! LOL

Hope to see you all there!

HUGS!

Pat (g-ma to , RSS, 3 yrs 9 months old, 24.5#, 34 " , G-tube, GHT)

Guest guest

I think I know the problem Deb. If you are responding as opposed to

creating something different - I think my computer is returning your

messages because it thinks it's an " intruder " or " spam " . I've

noticed that on several occassions when you " respond " to my message

and are using the same subject line - that my computer puts your

messages in my Spam mailbox. Let me know how it goes.

- H

>

>

> Just to let you know, your emails are bouncing again. I just tried

to send you two. UGH. I'll give it another shot before I have to

leave here to go back to work.

>

> Debs

>

>

>

Guest guest

LOL

Sure I am waving away frantically up here with my FOUR email addresses and I

still can't get through!!! It might be the giant squirrel in my attic that's on

GH sucking up the wireless email transmissions!! IF you don't hear from me for

awhile someone call TED, I may be involved in some kind of an attack!!! I'll

need all the POWER I can get!!

LOL

Deb

advocate22003 wrote:

Deb - sorry - we can't see you up there in Ontario. Can you hear me

know? LOL

- H

>

> Hi Charlene

> Did you see my email regarding where in Ontario you live (I am in

Toronto)? My emails continue to go screwy and I noticed that it

showed up (on my server) a day or so after I posted, so I wasn't

sure if you saw it.

> Let me know!

>

> Debby

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks...I enjoyed chatting.MattSubject: ChatTo: "neurosarcoidosis "

<neurosarcoidosis >Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 9:52 PMHey, y'all! Oome join Matt & me in the chatroom.------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

I did too, Matt. Greg (Krumdawg) joined us after you left. So we had 4 members at the chatroom for our inaugural chat! I'm still working on some minor issues. Matt & I couldn't see the message board while typing our messages, although Kathy could. I didn't ask Greg. I'm still trying to figure that out, but otherwise it worked fine. You can set your own preference for the messages to go top to bottom, or the reverse, text size, color of your name. That's about it for options, but it works & we can always type our own emoticons!

Ramblin' RoseModerator COLTS STILL ROCK!

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: dmatt1960@...Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:20:38 -0800Subject: Re: Chat

Thanks...I enjoyed chatting.

Matt

Subject: ChatTo: "neurosarcoidosis " <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 9:52 PM

Hey, y'all! Oome join Matt & me in the chatroom.------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

I did, too!  I got booted and couldn't get back in no matter what I tried so I gave up.  Thanks for inviting me!

I did too, Matt.  Greg (Krumdawg) joined us after you left.  So we had 4 members at the chatroom for our inaugural chat!  I'm still working on some minor issues.  Matt & I couldn't see the message board while typing our messages, although Kathy could.  I didn't ask Greg.  I'm still trying to figure that out, but otherwise it worked fine.  You can set your own preference for the messages to go top to bottom, or the reverse, text size, color of your name.  That's about it for options, but it works & we can always type our own emoticons!

Ramblin' RoseModerator

COLTS STILL ROCK!   

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: dmatt1960@...Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:20:38 -0800

Subject: Re: Chat

Thanks...I enjoyed chatting.

Matt

Subject: Chat

To: " neurosarcoidosis " <neurosarcoidosis >

Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 9:52 PM

Hey, y'all! Oome join Matt & me in the chatroom.------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community     Message Archives:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

I'm sorry, Kathy. I just figured you left! I got booted once (or just hit the

wrong button--not sure), but was able to get back in. Hopefully that won't

happen again. Did you get a message that you were booted? Oh, Rach came later,

after we all left, and Care Bear was there before I got in. I was there from

just after 9pm to 11pm. So we'll give it another go on Sunday.

Re: Chat

>

>

>

>

> Th

Guest guest

Rose,

I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin

thanks much

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Mon, April 4, 2011 6:02:25 PMSubject: chat

, where do you live? I'll figure out what time zone you are in.

Ramblin' RoseModerator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: precisesewing@...Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:47:05 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Apology--Rose

I can not figure out the time thing.

I think I am too late.

will try again.

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Sun, April 3, 2011 3:20:40 PMSubject: Re: Apology--RoseRose, you do not need to apologize for missing the chat........you are like the rest of us -- not well!You needed your nap and that is a fact. I am sorry for dumping all this on you like I have had too,but I had no choice either. For the first time since mid December, I went to church this morning and have felt good all day. I wish it would last, but I am probably facing another surgery. If so, it will be the 4th one since mid December. I go to the Doc tommorrow. Pray for me. I will try to do more on the list and give

you a little rest. I know I have missed a lot of new members and a lot of birthdays, but I have been trying to do what I can. THANK YOU for taking over.Lots of hugs,DarleneNS Co-Owner/Moderator Re: body betrayal? [1 Attachment][Attachment(s) from RKelty included below]Just wanted to

share what I looked like after year one of this d------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityMessage Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Well Rose, you made the Chat, some how I keep missing it, but I'll tell you 10 am is early, and forgot until I started checking emails tonight.  But is it 10 am EST, that would be noon MST??? I should put an alarm on my phone?? 

So see Rose your good girl!   Marla " Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

We had a great chat tonight.  I'm embarrased to admit I was over an hour late after taking a late nap & sleeping through 2 alarms!  , you will be happy to hear that we talked about your brownies--were your ears burning?

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator

" I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in! "      (Bumper sticker)

Guest guest

Marla, 10am EDT would be 8am MST. Girl, I'm going to make you a map of the US time zones! I couldn't make a 8am chat; 10am is hard. We may have to try something else for Monday. I've only made it once & I don't think anyone was there. Tuesday afternoon was a bust too. Friday nights have been pretty good though.

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 22:02:49 -0600Subject: Re: Chat

Well Rose, you made the Chat, some how I keep missing it, but I'll tell you 10 am is early, and forgot until I started checking emails tonight. But is it 10 am EST, that would be noon MST??? I should put an alarm on my phone?? So see Rose your good girl! Marla "Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours." - Irish Proverb

We had a great chat tonight. I'm embarrased to admit I was over an hour late after taking a late nap & sleeping through 2 alarms! , you will be happy to hear that we talked about your brownies--were your ears burning?

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

Guest guest

Hey, guys. I''ve got a littlle computer glitch. Be at the chat in a few.