RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

update info.......long

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

First of all, let me say a big Thank You to Rose. She has done a wonderful job while I have been sick and I really appreciate her. As you all know and I just recently found out (by reading the old emails), Tracie felt like it was time for her to move on and she has left the group. I know she is doing well with her new program and off a lot of the meds and we all wish her well. I hope she can kick this old monster.

I have asked Rose to be a Co-Owner with me and she has graciously accepted! THANK YOU - ROSE!!! She will do a great job.

Now for me.........I did finally get my computer back on line but I still don't have a lot of my files and programs on and I lost some of them.........but the main reason I have not been around for awhile is this:

I got really sick early in November, vomiting, diahreea, pain in my lower abdomen and bad headache. After 3 trips to the emergency room in 2 weeks, a Doctor finally decided I had a big stone and my gallbladder needed to come out........ so on December 16, I had the surgery.......was in hospital for a couple of days and came home. On the 5th day after surgerey, December 21, I had such pain I thought I was dying.......so back to ER! My surgeon happened to be in the hospital and immediately admitted me, sent me for an MRI and told my husband I had a perforated colon........immediately went back to surgery. They cut me pretty bad so they could explore and said I had infection all over my colon, from diverticulitus and I had had it for sometime. So I came home with a big incision which I have to have Home Care Nurses come in to change bandages every day and I have to wear a bag. It has been a long, drawn out recovery, but I am finally doing lots better.......been stuck in this house (except for Doctor visits) since January 6th! I was in the hospital all the time over Christmas and New Years.

If all goes well, I go in for a colonopsy on the 23rd and then have surgery on the 24th to reverse the opstomy.....

Hope this explains why I have not been around to help. I will be around this week and until the 23rd and then back in the hospital. will try to keep you all updated.

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator