RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

AWOL & Chat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey, guys, sorry I've been offline. Had some family stuff going on this past weekend, then I went to spend the night with last night. She has a new laptop & I got too frustrated with it. My daughter has a wireless mouse to go with hers, but just has that little pad. I don't if it's the numbness in my fingertips or I'm just getting to that "too old for new things" stage, but I really have an awful time with those pads. Anyway, it's almost 1:30am, so I'm not going to try reading all my messages tonight. I won't get to them until Wed. afternoon, because I have lip reading class tomorrow. But I haven't abandoned y'all! Unless your messages say different, I'll plan on Chat time at 9pm EST Wed. night. If I see that y'all have come up with something different, that'll be fine.

Here is the chatroom link, as well as the world clock for time zone changes:

To access the chatroom, go to http://www.chatzy.com/713517664485. Create an ID if you haven't already done so. Remember, this is a bare bones chat; no cute little emoticons or pretty colors. Just the chats, ma'am.World clock with time zones: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Ramblin' RoseModerator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

Guest guest

Sorry Rose you had some more " stuff " , I tried to stay more on top of it. Anyway, I am so with you on the laptop touch pad, I have a laptop too, and I love it, however I also have a wireless mouse that goes everywhere with me!

I get frustrated using the tough pad too, never thought it could be the numbness, but that makes sense as I can's seem to get it to go where I want it to go, my kids are, it's easy Mom look, and they make it look simple, but it's just not for me.

Glad your back enjoy your class and talk with you later. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too

is just today:)  

Hey, guys, sorry I've been offline.  Had some family stuff going on this past weekend, then I went to spend the night with last night.  She has a new laptop & I got too frustrated with it.  My daughter has a wireless mouse to go with hers, but just has that little pad.  I don't if it's the numbness in my fingertips or I'm just getting to that " too old for new things " stage, but I really have an awful time with those pads.  Anyway, it's almost 1:30am, so I'm not going to try reading all my messages tonight.  I won't get to them until Wed. afternoon, because I have lip reading class tomorrow.  But I haven't abandoned y'all!  Unless your messages say different, I'll plan on Chat time at 9pm EST Wed. night.  If I see that y'all have come up with something different, that'll be fine.

Here is the chatroom link, as well as the world clock for time zone changes:

To access the chatroom, go to http://www.chatzy.com/713517664485.  Create an ID if you haven't already done so.  Remember, this is a bare bones chat; no cute little emoticons or pretty colors.  Just the chats, ma'am.

World clock with time zones:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Ramblin' RoseModerator

" I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in! "      (Bumper sticker)