Guest guest Posted June 5, 2006 Report Posted June 5, 2006 Hi, My son has bilateral clubfeet and has been wearing the FAB 23/7 for a little over 3 months now. He's in the markells and his current shoe is small for him in length, but not in width. What i mean is that his toes are coming out of the shoes, but other than that they are not tight for him. When i had first notcied that his toes were beginning to come out of the shoes, I'd moved him to a bigger size, however, those were loose for him and he would constantly keep taking out the shoes and was miserable due to this and cried constantly! As a result i took him to the doctor and had to go back to the smaller shoes. His doctor has suggested to wait a while longer in these shoes and asked me to make the switch when i see distinctive red marks on his feet (not the regular redness). Have any of you experienced something like this? I'm not sure when would be a good time for me to move him to the bigger size? Any suggestions? Thank you! Anju Abhay 5 months, bcf, FAB 23/7 Quote
Guest guest Posted June 5, 2006 Report Posted June 5, 2006 That is interesting, because our son kicked his shoes off when they were too small. I guess they are all different! Do you know if he has the N or M width? I would think that could make a difference. was in 00 and went to size 1 after 3 months, both narrow width. I know that doesn't help, but I guess as long as your son is comfortable in the smaller size, the won't do any harm that I know of...his toes won't be squished since they are open toe. > > Hi, > > My son has bilateral clubfeet and has been wearing the FAB 23/7 for a > little over 3 months now. He's in the markells and his current shoe is > small for him in length, but not in width. What i mean is that his > toes are coming out of the shoes, but other than that they are not > tight for him. When i had first notcied that his toes were beginning > to come out of the shoes, I'd moved him to a bigger size, however, > those were loose for him and he would constantly keep taking out the > shoes and was miserable due to this and cried constantly! As a result > i took him to the doctor and had to go back to the smaller shoes. > His doctor has suggested to wait a while longer in these shoes and > asked me to make the switch when i see distinctive red marks on his > feet (not the regular redness). > Have any of you experienced something like this? I'm not sure when > would be a good time for me to move him to the bigger size? Any > suggestions? > Thank you! > Anju > Abhay 5 months, bcf, FAB 23/7 > Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.