RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Fw: senior texing codes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, Jackie. These gave me a laugh; unfortunately, I would have to carry a crib sheet everywhere to remember them! I discovered a wonderful feature on my new phone--17 preset messages, which I can change to my own. I can now just start a text, click the button & pick; no typing! Some of my messages are: I'm at WalMart, need anything? Sorry, I forgot to turn the phone off vibrate. Sleep tight & don't let the bedbugs bite! Can you leave the money for Trailblazer payment at your apartment? (for my son) & I'm on my way home.

It comes in very handy, as I'm not a very good texter!

Ramblin' RoseModerator COLTS STILL ROCK!

Guest guest

Those are great. I want them.

My son put a ring on my phone that says, Jackie answer your phone----I mean now----Answer the damn phone.

I get so many looks when in public,

Jackie

Thanks, Jackie. These gave me a laugh; unfortunately, I would have to carry a crib sheet everywhere to remember them! I discovered a wonderful feature on my new phone--17 preset messages, which I can change to my own. I can now just start a text, click the button & pick; no typing! Some of my messages are: I'm at WalMart, need anything? Sorry, I forgot to turn the phone off vibrate. Sleep tight & don't let the bedbugs bite! Can you leave the money for Trailblazer payment at your apartment? (for my son) & I'm on my way home. It comes in very handy, as I'm not a very good texter!

Guest guest

Jackie, I love that! Your son sounds like my kids. My older daughter Theresa found a free Hawaii 5-0 ring tone for me. I love that theme music. So I set that ringtone for my 3 kids & my grandkids. The problem is that I don't want to answer the phone right away--I like to wait & listen to the music! Of course I do some surfing motions & gyrations while I'm listening, which they find embarrassing if we are out in public. Party poopers.

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: shadowme810@...Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:57:04 -0600Subject: Re: Fw: senior texing codes

Those are great. I want them.

My son put a ring on my phone that says, Jackie answer your phone----I mean now----Answer the damn phone.

I get so many looks when in public,

Jackie

Thanks, Jackie. These gave me a laugh; unfortunately, I would have to carry a crib sheet everywhere to remember them! I discovered a wonderful feature on my new phone--17 preset messages, which I can change to my own. I can now just start a text, click the button & pick; no typing! Some of my messages are: I'm at WalMart, need anything? Sorry, I forgot to turn the phone off vibrate. Sleep tight & don't let the bedbugs bite! Can you leave the money for Trailblazer payment at your apartment? (for my son) & I'm on my way home. It comes in very handy, as I'm not a very good texter!

Guest guest

This is just too funny, ROFL CGU :) MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)  

Thought this just might apply to NS too. 

I am both, old and NS. 

Jackie

Since more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting,there

Appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code):

ATD:  At The Doctor'sBFF: Best Friend FartedBTW: Bring The  WheelchairBYOT: Bring Your Own TeethCBM: Covered By  MedicareCUATSC: See You At The Senior CenterDWI: Driving  While IncontinentFWB: Friend With Beta BlockersFWIW: Forgot  Where I WasFYI: Found Your InsulinGGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker   Battery Low!GHA: Got Heartburn AgainHGBM: Had Good Bowel  MovementIMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?LMDO: Laughing My  Dentures OutLOL: Living On LipitorLWO: Lawrence Welk's  OnOMMR: On My Massage Recliner : Oh My! Sorry,  Gas.ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get  UpSGGP: Sorry, Gotta Go PoopTTYL: Talk To You  LouderWAITT: Who Am I Talking To?WTFA: Wet The Furniture  AgainWTP: Where's The Prunes?WWNO: Wheels Need  Oil