Wonderful news! What a relief!!!

xo

> Hi,

>

> I am pleased to report that the procedure on my back three weeks ago has

proved to be highly successful. The surgeon carried out a three-level disc

decompression, fitting Coflexes to L3/4 and L4/5. The recovery instructions are

(a) no sitting, except for meals and other necessary activities and (B) lots of

walking – I am covering around six miles or more every day.

>

> I shall be having further tests for the sarc monster, although the ACE levels

were under control before the operation.

>

> God Bless,

>

>

>

Guest guest

That is great, ! I'll be seeing a surgeon this Thursday; very interested in his opinion.

Ramblin' RoseModerator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

> To: Neurosarcoidosis > Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:49:29 +0000> Subject: Operation> > Hi,> > I am pleased to report that the procedure on my back three weeks ago has proved to be highly successful. The surgeon carried out a three-level disc decompression, fitting Coflexes to L3/4 and L4/5. The recovery instructions are (a) no sitting, except for meals and other necessary activities and (B) lots of walking – I am covering around six miles or more every day.> > I shall be having further tests for the sarc monster, although the ACE levels were under control before the operation.> > God Bless,> > > > > > ------------------------------------> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community> > > > Message Archives:-> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages> > Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database > >

Guest guest

Great news Kieth, I hope you continue to heal well.  Marla " Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

Hi,

I am pleased to report that the procedure on my back three weeks ago has proved to be highly successful. The surgeon carried out a three-level disc decompression, fitting Coflexes to L3/4 and L4/5. The recovery instructions are (a) no sitting, except for meals and other necessary activities and (B) lots of walking – I am covering around six miles or more every day.

I shall be having further tests for the sarc monster, although the ACE levels were under control before the operation.

God Bless,

Guest guest

that is great.

God Bless.

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Sun, April 3, 2011 4:49:29 AMSubject: Operation

Hi,I am pleased to report that the procedure on my back three weeks ago has proved to be highly successful. The surgeon carried out a three-level disc decompression, fitting Coflexes to L3/4 and L4/5. The recovery instructions are (a) no sitting, except for meals and other necessary activities and (B) lots of walking – I am covering around six miles or more every day.I shall be having further tests for the sarc monster, although the ACE levels were under control before the operation.God Bless,