RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Reality shows

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh yeah, I can just see all the spin-offs: Mums From Down Under, Hoosier Moms, Southern-Fried Moms, The Moms of the Tundra, etc. You know, my son & older daughter joke about a show based on our family (we don't talk about it with my younger daughter, as she, unfortunately, would be the star of many episodes). Either a dramedy or a reality show. Something will happen & we'll say, There's a new episode, or That's a great season finale, etc. We like to imagine who would portray us if it wasn't a reality show. I tried to say , but my son wasn't going for it. So then I said, how about Lee Curtis? She's funny & has short gray hair, like me. Brad said, Yeah, okay, I'll give you Lee Curtis, but not ! We have fun; it's a good stress-reliever.

Ramblin' RoseModerator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

> To: Neurosarcoidosis > Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:26:59 +1100> Subject: Re: Hair> > We could do a whole series just from my mum, LOL!> > xo D> > > > > > She says the darndest things!> > > > > > > > Remember Art Linkletter's show, Kids Say the Darndest Things? Maybe we should pitch a reality show called Moms Say the Darndest Things. I'll bet the ratings would go through the roof!> > > > > > > > > > Ramblin' Rose> > Moderator> > > > "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)> > > > > > > > > > To: Neurosarcoidosis > > > Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:23:01 -0700> > Subject: Re: Hair> > > > > > > > I actually got hairier on steroids, but since being on Imuran I have lost all of my body hair (except for some thin ones on my legs) and about half of the hair on my head. Luckily I had really thick hair, but the front of it is getting very thin. It didn't help when my mom said, "You used to have such beautiful, thick hair." She says the darndest things!> > > > > > To: Neurosarcoidosis > > Sent: Thu, March 24, 2011 8:32:17 AM> > Subject: Re: Hair> > > > > > > > my hair is dry too and it thinned a lot. Metho and prednisone combo I think helped. Got a little worse lately because of flare but I use Mayo once a week and it really helps. Jackie> > Hair> > > > > > Has anyone else got really dry hair when on immune suppressants? My hair is just horrible at the moment, and thinning ... I hope I don't go bald!! Eeeeeek! (I've been on Methotrexate, and have now swapped over to Imuran).> > > > xo > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community> > > > Message Archives:-> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages> > Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database > >