RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Eye question - other

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Matt,

When I went to the eye doc that felt like there was something in my eye for like three days and then I was having some darkness on my left side perpherial vision, the minute he saw my optic nerves he said to go get a CT scan right away and then sent me to a neurologist who said that I need an MRI right away. That MRI showed a mass of some kind on my optic nerves which to determine what that mass was and to confirm how to treat it wound up to be nuerosarcoidosis. that is how it went for me. So you might need the MRI to confirm more masses or to see what is actually going on with those optic nerves. Good Luck.

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Thu, April 21, 2011 9:09:49 PMSubject: Re: Eye question - retianl detachment or some-other

Thanks to all 4 the responses...(I have realized after the fact . my spelling may not be any better than my eyesight lol sorry)I gave been to see my Optometrist, who - having examined my left eye (with a digital image of interior of said offending eye) that my Optice nerve is inflammed - Optic neuirits. All other tissues within same eye seem to be 'intact'. At this point he is trying to set me up with an Opthalmologist in Niagara Region to try to determine a course of action ie tratment. I'd be curious if I might be put thru an MRI as part of the exam to check for lessions ... but we'll see when the time comes (pun intended). Thanks again to allbtw Happy Easter to all :-) Don't worry 'bout eating too much chocolate - just worry 'bout it being real chocolateMike