RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Happy Mothers Day!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Darlene, I'm so sorry that you lost your mom so early. It's almost 3 years since my mom died, and I still find myself thinking that I need to tell her a joke I heard, or some news or something. But it usually makes my smile. Thanks for the Mothers Day wishes. My kids are taking me out to Texas Roadhouse. I told them not to buy me anything; I've already got enough stuff to be a contender on Hoarders.

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

To: neurosarcoidosis From: arney@...Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 17:57:51 -0400Subject: Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers out there. I hope you have a wonderful day

tommorrow and pain free. If you are lucky enough to still have your Mother, give

her a big hug from me. I lost mine 25 years ago this summer and I still miss her

terribly. She was only 62.....

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Guest guest

Oh Darlene, That must be hard, my Mom is in OK with her sister, so will hug when she gets home, my Dad's been gone now for 24 years, hard to believe, I still miss him too.  Marla

" Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers out there.  I hope you have a wonderful day

tommorrow and pain free.  If you are lucky enough to still have your Mother, give

her a big hug from me.  I lost mine 25 years ago this summer and I still miss her

terribly.  She was only 62.....

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Guest guest

I'm so sorry Darlene, I lost my Dad 5 years ago and my Mother was diagnosed with Lung Cancer a bit over a year ago and had half of her lung removed so I know how hard these day's can't be. I couldn't celebrate Father's day for the first few years (I'm just glad my Son's are old enough to understand that it wasn't about them).

Although she passes 25 years ago she's still your Mother and there's no rules saying you can't celebrate it anyway, I really believe she knows and is still with you.

To everyone else Happy Mother's Day,

With Love and Wishes for Health and Happiness to you all,

Mitch

Oh Darlene,

That must be hard, my Mom is in OK with her sister, so will hug when she gets home, my Dad's been gone now for 24 years, hard to believe, I still miss him too.

Marla

"Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours." - Irish Proverb

tommorrow and pain free. If you are lucky enough to still have your Mother, give

her a big hug from me. I lost mine 25 years ago this summer and I still miss her

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Guest guest

Thanks, Mitch. Good to see you posting. Are you feeling a wee bit better?

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mjcv29a@...Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 18:37:22 -0400Subject: Re: Happy Mothers Day!

I'm so sorry Darlene, I lost my Dad 5 years ago and my Mother was diagnosed with Lung Cancer a bit over a year ago and had half of her lung removed so I know how hard these day's can't be. I couldn't celebrate Father's day for the first few years (I'm just glad my Son's are old enough to understand that it wasn't about them). Although she passes 25 years ago she's still your Mother and there's no rules saying you can't celebrate it anyway, I really believe she knows and is still with you.

To everyone else Happy Mother's Day,

With Love and Wishes for Health and Happiness to you all,

Mitch

Oh Darlene, That must be hard, my Mom is in OK with her sister, so will hug when she gets home, my Dad's been gone now for 24 years, hard to believe, I still miss him too. Marla "Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours." - Irish Proverb

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Guest guest

Thank you for asking. It was one of the roughest months but I'm hoping the worst is behind me. I thought I had got past the last flair up and was feeling better had cut the prednisone down to 20 or 15 I don't remember and for 2-3 days felt better every day and then on my way to work last Monday, while on the phone with my Mother (Ever since losing my Dad I call her on the way to work every day to make sure I speak to her at least 3-4 times a week) and she wouldn't talk to me because she said she heard it in my voice I was having trouble breathing. I told her I was fine but she hung up on me because she knew I wouldn't stop talking when BAM I couldn't breathe, felt nauseous and knew I was about to be in for some serious hurting. I was only a mile or so from my house and I was trying to decide if I should go to the Hospital or home. Home was closer and I was still breathing on my own. I don't know if anyone gets this but I know it's time to go to the Hospital when you have to tell yourself to "breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out" You know if you stop doing it own your own you will stop breathing all together and die. It's one of the scariest feelings I've ever had. I was close to that but still had control so I went home and stayed there for 4 days. Getting better every day now but taking it a bit slower. Have a lot of things (stressful so I'm hoping it doesn't set me back) to deal with and then I can catch up on my posts.

I also had a thing happen to me that just upset me so much., I was driving and stopped to return movies. I left my cane in the car because I was feeling better (this was the day before the exacerbation) and sure enough my leg gave out on my 4th step and I fell right on my face. There were at least 6 people around me and not one person came to help me or asked if I was ok. I was cut up and scraped pretty bad and not one person . I just lost some of my faith in Humanity (which is hard to do because I'm a half full kind of guy as my wife keeps telling me) It just hurt so much to thing a person feel and people just walked by. After going to the bathroom and washing off the blood and wrapped myself as well as I could giving the situation I called my sons and asked them what they would do if a person fell and they were around them. They both answered that they would go and see if the person was ok and see if they needed help. That made me feel a bit better that at least I did my best to raise two stand up kids.

Anyway hope everyone is feeling better and will be back soon

Mitch

Oh Darlene,

That must be hard, my Mom is in OK with her sister, so will hug when she gets home, my Dad's been gone now for 24 years, hard to believe, I still miss him too.

Marla

"Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours." - Irish Proverb

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator