RemedySpot.com

Sorry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I " m sorry I'm the one that let that Sarkie book through, it sounded good, but I did not check out the link first and I should have, I'm sorry all the confusion this caused, I thought it sounded good, but I like you after I let it through found it difficult to navigate, and should have posted that, but

I didn't .  Again I'm sorry, I knew Rose was tired, and so thought I get some done, so she wouldn't have to, I will be more careful from now on.   I'm sorry to hear about , I hope she having a better day now.

MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)  

Don't be sorry. I was hoping for some added decent information. I am forever trying to find out all I can to help & anyone else who suffers with this maddening disease. is doing better today. ThanksMattSubject: SorryTo: "NS" <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 2:02 PM

I"m sorry I'm the one that let that Sarkie book through, it sounded good, but I did not check out the link first and I should have, I'm sorry all the confusion this caused, I thought it sounded good, but I like you after I let it through found it difficult to navigate, and should have posted that, but

I didn't . Again I'm sorry, I knew Rose was tired, and so thought I get some done, so she wouldn't have to, I will be more careful from now on. I'm sorry to hear about , I hope she having a better day now.

MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Mitch -- Sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. I hope things get better for you soon...To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Thu, April 21, 2011 11:32:49 AMSubject: sorry

To all,

Sorry I haven't been around lately but I've had attack after attack. I'm up to 60 mg of prednisone and still and having a hard time breathing, fever and trying to stay out of hospital. Hope you all are doing better then me. Will be back in touch when I ease up

Mitch