RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Chat! Rocks!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey North! Great to see you here!! :D

Do you mind if I ask - are you male or female? Just so we get our personal

pronouns right :)

Hope to catch you in chat tomorrow again!

xxoo in Australia

..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,\

http://sutherland-studios.com.au

http://english-language-skills.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Sutherland/149144697766

..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,\

>

> Hello all -

>

> I'm the Alaskan who attended the chat last week - my first - and I have to

tell you, both the welcome and the ensuing conversation were great!

>

> My thanks to whoever organized and got the chat going and to all who keep it

going. It's great to be able to connect with people that you don't have to

explain your whole medical history to because they've never heard of the

disease.

>

> I am famous for forgetting times, dates and appointments; schedules and lists

seem to slide through my brain with no effort. But I've got notes written and

plastered all over my room reminding me to be online for chat again this Friday

>

> Hope to meet you there!

>

> North

>

>

Guest guest

Hey kid, we enjoyed you too! Now that I'm suffering 80 deg weather here in

Indiana, I may show up in Juneau! I'll have to bring at least one dog & 3

cats--any problem?

Re: Chat! Rocks!

Hello all -

I'm the Alaskan who attended the chat last week - my first - and I have

to tell you, both the welcome and the ensuing conversation were great!

My thanks to whoever organized and got the chat going and to all who

keep it going. It's great to be able to connect with people that you

don't have to explain your whole medical history to because they've

never heard of the disease.

I am famous for forgetting times, dates and appointments; schedules and

lists seem to slide through my brain with no effort. But I've got notes

written and plastered all over my room reminding me to be online for

chat again this Friday [8-}]

Hope to meet you there!

North

Guest guest

I wasn't at the chat, so I missed welcoming you into our NS family.  so Welcome, and I will try to make the chat tonight, my problem is I keep getting the time change all screwed up, can't seem to keep that straight, but will be nice to meet you.  Welcome.

Marla " Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

Hello all - I'm the Alaskan who attended the chat last week - my first - and I have to tell you, both the welcome and the ensuing conversation were great!

My thanks to whoever organized and got the chat going and to all who keep it going. It's great to be able to connect with people that you don't have to explain your whole medical history to because they've never heard of the disease.

I am famous for forgetting times, dates and appointments; schedules and lists seem to slide through my brain with no effort. But I've got notes written and plastered all over my room reminding me to be online for chat again this Friday

Hope to meet you there!North

Guest guest

Marla, it's 7pm Mountain Time. Hope to see you!

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:31:26 -0600Subject: Re: Re: Chat! Rocks!

I wasn't at the chat, so I missed welcoming you into our NS family. so Welcome, and I will try to make the chat tonight, my problem is I keep getting the time change all screwed up, can't seem to keep that straight, but will be nice to meet you. Welcome. Marla "Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours." - Irish Proverb

Hello all - I'm the Alaskan who attended the chat last week - my first - and I have to tell you, both the welcome and the ensuing conversation were great!My thanks to whoever organized and got the chat going and to all who keep it going. It's great to be able to connect with people that you don't have to explain your whole medical history to because they've never heard of the disease.I am famous for forgetting times, dates and appointments; schedules and lists seem to slide through my brain with no effort. But I've got notes written and plastered all over my room reminding me to be online for chat again this Friday Hope to meet you there!North

Guest guest

Ghoss darn it, I can't remember anything, it's making me crazy, I have lists of lists of what to do, I even have a note pad in my phone, and an alarm, well that's a good idea, I haven't put the chats in phone alarm yet, will do right now, 7pm got to go before I forget:) 

Marla " Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

Marla, it's 7pm Mountain Time.  Hope to see you!

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator

A merry heart is good medicine.  Proverbs 17:22 

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:31:26 -0600

Subject: Re: Re: Chat! Rocks!

I wasn't at the chat, so I missed welcoming you into our NS family.  so Welcome, and I will try to make the chat tonight, my problem is I keep getting the time change all screwed up, can't seem to keep that straight, but will be nice to meet you.  Welcome.

Hello all - I'm the Alaskan who attended the chat last week - my first - and I have to tell you, both the welcome and the ensuing conversation were great!

My thanks to whoever organized and got the chat going and to all who keep it going. It's great to be able to connect with people that you don't have to explain your whole medical history to because they've never heard of the disease.

I am famous for forgetting times, dates and appointments; schedules and lists seem to slide through my brain with no effort. But I've got notes written and plastered all over my room reminding me to be online for chat again this Friday

Hope to meet you there!North

Guest guest

Hello North, glad to meet you. I dream of one day taking an Alaskan Cruise, your home state fascinates me. Sorry you ever had to know what the word meant either, but you have found a good group. Maybe one day soon I can remember the date and time of the chat.

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Thu, May 12, 2011 11:27:11 PMSubject: Re: Chat! Rocks!

Hello all - I'm the Alaskan who attended the chat last week - my first - and I have to tell you, both the welcome and the ensuing conversation were great!My thanks to whoever organized and got the chat going and to all who keep it going. It's great to be able to connect with people that you don't have to explain your whole medical history to because they've never heard of the disease.I am famous for forgetting times, dates and appointments; schedules and lists seem to slide through my brain with no effort. But I've got notes written and plastered all over my room reminding me to be online for chat again this Friday Hope to meet you there!North

Guest guest

Rose I accidently hit the wrong button, but the expensie sleep aid med you liked, have you tried NeedyMeds.org for it?

To: "Alaska1000@..." ; "Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >Sent: Fri, May 13, 2011 8:17:42 AMSubject: RE: Re: Chat! Rocks!Hey kid, we enjoyed you too! Now that I'm suffering 80 deg weather here in Indiana, I may show up in Juneau! I'll have to bring at least one dog & 3 cats--any problem? Re: Chat! Rocks!Hello all -I'm the Alaskan who attended the chat last week - my first - and I haveto tell you, both the welcome and the ensuing conversation were great!My thanks to whoever organized and got the chat going and to all whokeep it going. It's great to be able to connect with people that youdon't have to explain your whole medical history to because they'venever heard of the disease.I am famous for forgetting times, dates and appointments; schedules andlists seem to slide through my brain with no effort. But I've got noteswritten and plastered all over my room reminding me to be online forchat again this Friday [8-}]Hope to meet you there!North------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis

Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Connie, my income is (blessedly) too high. I was fortunate to be making a good salary when I retired on disability, plus I had paid extra while working in order to get 60% instead of 50%.

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: conaugusta@...Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 22:13:45 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Chat! Rocks!

Rose I accidently hit the wrong button, but the expensie sleep aid med you liked, have you tried NeedyMeds.org for it?

To: "Alaska1000@..." ; "Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >Sent: Fri, May 13, 2011 8:17:42 AMSubject: RE: Re: Chat! Rocks!Hey kid, we enjoyed you too! Now that I'm suffering 80 deg weather here in Indiana, I may show up in Juneau! I'll have to bring at least one dog & 3 cats--any problem? Re: Chat! Rocks!Hello all -I'm the Alaskan who attended the chat last week - my first - and I haveto tell you, both the welcome and the ensuing conversation were great!My thanks to whoever organized and got the chat going and to all whokeep it going. It's great to be able to connect with people that youdon't have to explain your whole medical history to because they'venever heard of the disease.I am famous for forgetting times, dates and appointments; schedules andlists seem to slide through my brain with no effort. But I've got noteswritten and plastered all over my room reminding me to be online forchat again this Friday [8-}]Hope to meet you there!North------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

I hit the wrong button when you asked me about your career in songwriting. Go Shania

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Sun, May 22, 2011 1:06:39 AMSubject: RE: Re: Chat! Rocks!

Connie, my income is (blessedly) too high. I was fortunate to be making a good salary when I retired on disability, plus I had paid extra while working in order to get 60% instead of 50%.

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: conaugusta@...Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 22:13:45 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Chat! Rocks!

To: "Alaska1000@..." ; "Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >Sent: Fri, May 13, 2011 8:17:42 AMSubject: RE: Re: Chat! Rocks!Hey kid, we enjoyed you too! Now that I'm suffering 80 deg weather here in Indiana, I may show up in Juneau! I'll have to bring at least one dog & 3 cats--any problem? Re: Chat! Rocks!Hello all -I'm the Alaskan who attended the chat last week - my first - and I haveto tell you, both the welcome and the ensuing conversation were great!My thanks to whoever organized and got the chat going and to all whokeep it going. It's great to be able to connect with people that youdon't have to explain your whole medical history to because they'venever heard of the disease.I am famous for forgetting times, dates and appointments; schedules andlists seem to slide through my brain with no effort. But I've got noteswritten and plastered all over my room reminding me to be online forchat again this Friday [8-}]Hope to meet you there!North------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The

Neurosarcoidosis Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database