RemedySpot.com
Guest guest

Not Feeling well, & award for deans list

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi gals and guys,

This has been my third day I have been in such pain. My Oxycontin meds ran out 3 days ago and the precription is in the mail, and as you all know the patch and pill form is a class of narcodic that the dr can not call in. So I have to wait for it to come in the mail. I've been taking my ES vicoden around the clock to keep from going through withdraw and it is helping, but the severe pain in the left side of my head is still there. I can feel the exact spot where the pain is, and of course it is where the leison is. I just wish they could take it out , it is pressing on a nerve and it is so bad. but as in the past the Neuro surgeron said he would remove brain tissue and its not the worth the risk.

I keep seeing this gamma knife has anyone used that to remove the lessions we get from this NS ?

Last nite was my Deans list award and I could hardly make it through it. but I didn't want to miss that. I will attach a pic of the awards to share some good news. I just wish it didn't have to come with such a price of this severe pain!

Thank you for letting me vent, I have a feeling if this pain does not give up which I am sure it will not, I will be in the Er.

many blessings everyone and a pain free day for you all. PS I am second from the right in the white sweater and glasses.

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!