RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

government joke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Absolute Governmental Authority> ================================> > A U.S. Department of Water representative stopped at a ranch> and talked with an old rancher.> > He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for your> water allocation."> > The old rancher said, "Okay, but don't go in that field over> there."> > The Water representative said, "Mister, I have the authority of> the Federal Government with me.> > See this card? The card means I am allowed to go WHEREVER I WISH> on any agricultural land. No questions asked or answered.> Have I made myself clear?> Do you understand?"> > The old rancher nodded politely and went about his chores.> > Later, the old rancher heard loud screams and saw the Water Rep> running for the fence and close behind was the rancher's bull.> > The bull was gaining on the Water Rep with every step.> > The Rep was clearly terrified, so the old rancher immediately> threw down his tools, ran to the fence and shouted out.....> > > > "Your card! Your card! Show him your card!"

Ramblin' Rose A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22 See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life Click here