RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: LIVER SARC AND HEP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Pomy, I got Hepatitis from Zocor, it didn't go well with my imuran... It was not contagious,, just made me sick.. it caused me to be very very sick.. with high fever, abdominal pain, with dirrhea.. Like you I totally freaked out... as I'd never experienced it before.. The doctor informed me that The medication caused and Acute Hepatitis.. Hepatitis itself means Inflammation of the liver.. Hepa means liver and titis means inflammation. My liver enzymes where elevated for quite awhile.. Have u started any new medications along with you Sarc medication.. that's just a though..

Hope you feel better soon,

LIVER SARC AND HEP

HI' I need an answer asap. I've been having pains as I wrote before in my liver and I have taken a few blood tests. The GP said it might be another flare of liver sarc, so I made an appointment with the liver dr, which is in Nov. Today he phones me up and tells me that it might be a form of hepatitis and I have to take more blood tests. Does anyone know if sarc can cause hepatitis and what type? Secondly, if liver sarc isn't active, can it cause it do to the scarring? To tell you the truth, I am very scarred. I'm going through a lot with my wife, they found that she has uterus cancer and will be operated on soon. I really don't need my problem now! Thanks Voiced Pomy

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

Guest guest

Pomy, I am so sorry to hear about your wife, I don't think Sarcod can cause Hepatitis (but like said Hepatitis just means inflammation of the liver), so take the blood tests and see. I just found out I have a " fatty " liver due to rapid weight gain, but because my liver enzymes were up they did all kind of tests and the liver biopsy. I know how hard it is, to say don't worry, I tried not to worry, and for the most part I didn't. So hang in there for your wife right now. I tell myself all I have is today, so I will do whatever it takes to get through today. I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Marla

HI'

I need an answer asap. I've been having pains as I wrote before in my liver and I have taken a few blood tests. The GP said it might be another flare of liver sarc, so I made an appointment with the liver dr, which is in Nov.

Today he phones me up and tells me that it might be a form of hepatitis and I have to take more blood tests. Does anyone know if sarc can cause hepatitis and what type? Secondly, if liver sarc isn't active, can it cause it do to the scarring?

To tell you the truth, I am very scarred. I'm going through a lot with my wife, they found that she has uterus cancer and will be operated on soon. I really don't need my problem now!

Thanks

Voiced PomyDiscover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Marla, what about the Remicade?

Pomy,

I am so sorry to hear about your wife, I don't think Sarcod can cause Hepatitis (but like said Hepatitis just means inflammation of the liver), so take the blood tests and see. I just found out I have a "fatty" liver due to rapid weight gain, but because my liver enzymes were up they did all kind of tests and the liver biopsy. I know how hard it is, to say don't worry, I tried not to worry, and for the most part I didn't. So hang in there for your wife right now. I tell myself all I have is today, so I will do whatever it takes to get through today. I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Marla

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Moish Pomeranc <moishpomeranc@ hotmail.com> wrote:

HI' I need an answer asap. I've been having pains as I wrote before in my liver and I have taken a few blood tests. The GP said it might be another flare of liver sarc, so I made an appointment with the liver dr, which is in Nov. Today he phones me up and tells me that it might be a form of hepatitis and I have to take more blood tests. Does anyone know if sarc can cause hepatitis and what type? Secondly, if liver sarc isn't active, can it cause it do to the scarring? To tell you the truth, I am very scarred. I'm going through a lot with my wife, they found that she has uterus cancer and will be operated on soon. I really don't need my problem now! Thanks Voiced Pomy

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more! -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay. com/mbramer

Guest guest

Pomy, my heart goes out to you. Sarcoidosis of the liver is common, and many times show up in our blood counts as an elevated Alkaline Phosphatate level. Medication, high cholestrol, a diet high in fats and sugars can all cause the liver enzymes to go up.

Everything we eat and drink has to be processed through the kidneys and liver-- so liver toxicity is a normal problem with any autoimmune disease.

You all know I preach Milk Thistle as the best detoxifier-- LIVATONE is the one I take. Amazingly, since I've been on the Remicade-- my liver enzymes came back down to the normal range-- something that had not been that way in the last 20 yrs!

Increasing your fluid intake-- get away from caffeine, sodas, and juices with high fructose corn syrup as the sweetener, as well as cutting out the alcholol, and you will feel much better.

Pomy, know that we will hold you and your wife in our prayers---

With compassion,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

LIVER SARC AND HEP

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

Guest guest

It's an OK on the Remicade, so I will get a dose tomorrow am. I wonder do you know if I have to start over since it's been 8 weeks??

The GI doc thinks all my elevated liver enzymes are from the " fatty " liver, but probably good to stay off methotrexate if possible. My Rhuemy thinks I will do OK with just Remicade, I'm still on Plaquanil too.

Tracie are you feeling better, I know you just got your Remicade recently. I hope you are feeling the positive effects of it now. Marla

Marla, what about the Remicade?

Pomy,

I am so sorry to hear about your wife, I don't think Sarcod can cause Hepatitis (but like said Hepatitis just means inflammation of the liver), so take the blood tests and see. I just found out I have a " fatty " liver due to rapid weight gain, but because my liver enzymes were up they did all kind of tests and the liver biopsy. I know how hard it is, to say don't worry, I tried not to worry, and for the most part I didn't. So hang in there for your wife right now. I tell myself all I have is today, so I will do whatever it takes to get through today. I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Marla

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Moish Pomeranc <moishpomeranc@ hotmail.com> wrote:

HI' I need an answer asap. I've been having pains as I wrote before in my liver and I have taken a few blood tests. The GP said it might be another flare of liver sarc, so I made an appointment with the liver dr, which is in Nov.

Today he phones me up and tells me that it might be a form of hepatitis and I have to take more blood tests. Does anyone know if sarc can cause hepatitis and what type? Secondly, if liver sarc isn't active, can it cause it do to the scarring?

To tell you the truth, I am very scarred. I'm going through a lot with my wife, they found that she has uterus cancer and will be operated on soon. I really don't need my problem now! Thanks Voiced Pomy

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more! -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com

www.marykay. com/mbramer

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer