RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hot/cold

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a terrible time with being hot and cold, and it's not hot flashes like hormones, I know what those are, this is hot then really hot, but in a few minutes I'm now cold, it wakes me up at night, if anyone hot touches me (yes my husband is still hot) I get so hot I have to push him away, and he of course thinks it's another excuse, but it's so true, then in a few minutes of throwing the covers off, I'm cold. or the dog we have a little wiener dog and she loves to cuddle up against my back, boom I'm so hot I can't stand it!

can anyone shed any light on this, I just don't know what to do???? Thanks, Marla --

Guest guest

Marla, i can't tell you what it is but I am also the same way. I can't stand anyone hot next to me. I often complain of how hot my husband feels, too, and i know it also hurts his feelings when i complain and ask him to move. But it IS really uncomfortable for me. Sometimes I ask him to take a cool shower and then come lay by me. I just thought it had something to do with the nature of sarc, the beast...being that it is an inflammatory disease. I have several throws I use and exchange during the night depending on hot or cold i get....lol. I've already gone through menopause and was wondering if the hot flashes continue afterwards....lol. I eat a lot of sugar-free fudgesicles or drink cool

Crystal Lite when hot. hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).Subject: hot/coldTo: "neurosarcoidosis" <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 4:08 PM

I have a terrible time with being hot and cold, and it's not hot flashes like hormones, I know what those are, this is hot then really hot, but in a few minutes I'm now cold, it wakes me up at night, if anyone hot touches me (yes my husband is still hot) I get so hot I have to push him away, and he of course thinks it's another excuse, but it's so true, then in a few minutes of throwing the covers off, I'm cold. or the dog we have a little wiener dog and she loves to cuddle up against my back, boom I'm so hot I can't stand it!

can anyone shed any light on this, I just don't know what to do???? Thanks, Marla --

Guest guest

Thanks for the feed back. what a strange and different disease we all share. love to ya, Marla

Marla, i can't tell you what it is but I am also the same way. I can't stand anyone hot next to me. I often complain of how hot my husband feels, too, and i know it also hurts his feelings when i complain and ask him to move. But it IS really uncomfortable for me. Sometimes I ask him to take a cool shower and then come lay by me. I just thought it had something to do with the nature of sarc, the beast...being that it is an inflammatory disease. I have several throws I use and exchange during the night depending on hot or cold i get....lol. I've already gone through menopause and was wondering if the hot flashes continue afterwards....lol. I eat a lot of sugar-free fudgesicles or drink cool

Crystal Lite when hot. hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the

Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself " ( 16:24 NIV).

Subject: hot/coldTo: " neurosarcoidosis " <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 4:08 PM

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer