RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Fluid retention (fat feet)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi group, Tracie, I forgot to ask about the fat feet. I have been off the steriods for almost three months now and in the morning when I awake my feet hurt to walk on them. I only feel this when I get up in the morning but it goes away soon after I start walking a few minutes. I have been having this since I stopped the prednisone. I know they must be swollen b/c I can no longer wear my regular sized shoes for the last few months but only after I stopped prednisone. Today I noticed that they were peeling around the toenails so I guess they were just swollen.

Just wondering?

I am not have problems with my blood pressure which I never had before but I know that it is due to all the weight I put on during my treatment over the past two years. My doctor hasn't put me on any blood pressure meds as of yet but should I just try to lose the weight first and hope it drops? This time it is taking a little longer to get the weight off even though I am still working out at the gym three times a week. Maybe I should up it a little for a while and just try to reduce my salt intake. I am going to be working on it. Wish me luck.

Shauna in Atl.

Guest guest

Regarding feet and pain, I have had pain in my feet every morning when I wake up for years, it doesn't matter what drugs I am on, that is one thing that has been a constant, I just know when I put my feet on the ground they will hurt until I do some walking, I also went up a 1/2 shoe size since putting on the weight from the prednisone, still working at taking the weight off:( but at least I am working at it. I don't believe my feet will get smaller if I lose the weight though, and as far as the pain, since it is one pain that I know will go away once up and walking I haven't even complained about it to the docs. But just thought I'd share this with you Shauna.

Marla

Hi group, Tracie, I forgot to ask about the fat feet. I have been off the steriods for almost three months now and in the morning when I awake my feet hurt to walk on them. I only feel this when I get up in the morning but it goes away soon after I start walking a few minutes. I have been having this since I stopped the prednisone. I know they must be swollen b/c I can no longer wear my regular sized shoes for the last few months but only after I stopped prednisone. Today I noticed that they were peeling around the toenails so I guess they were just swollen.

Just wondering?

I am not have problems with my blood pressure which I never had before but I know that it is due to all the weight I put on during my treatment over the past two years. My doctor hasn't put me on any blood pressure meds as of yet but should I just try to lose the weight first and hope it drops? This time it is taking a little longer to get the weight off even though I am still working out at the gym three times a week. Maybe I should up it a little for a while and just try to reduce my salt intake. I am going to be working on it. Wish me luck.

Shauna in Atl.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Thanks Marla,

That is exactly what I am having also. I never had it before so I was just wondering why when I put them on the floor only in the morning they hurt so badly on the bottom. I think they were swollen because I have had some peeling around my toes and can't fit my normal shoes all with the last few months. So I think they may be going down a little. I sure hope so cause I am tired of that feeling in the morning and not being able to were my shoes.

Thanks for the info.

Shauna in Atl.