RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Tramidol....from S.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tramadol doesn't work like regular pain pills(over the counter). It has to be taken ahead of time and it builds up in your system to fight against the pain. It's not like you have a headache and then take an aspirin. You take it to 'prevent' the pain...ahead of time. My pills are 50 mg. each and I take 2(at this time) about every 5-6 hrs. I take over 300 mg. and have for years but have never taken more than what it says on the bottle. If it doesn't handle the pain then i add in a narcotic pain pill. I probably take between 400-500 mg. a day but then maybe weight has something to do with the dosage. When i weighed 307... maybe I could handle the higher dosages, and now I'm down to 233 and I have probably gotten used to

the amount I've been taking. As the pain got worse i had to take more of it...more often...so start small and work your way to a pain-relieving level. Or at least an amount that seems to be helping. The cold and damp weather makes my pain worse so sometimes i add in acetaminophen...which is alright to do. Tramadol and Acetaminophion together help a lot. ...hope this helps! 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Tramidol is a drug which works on the pain centers located in your spine and brain.It comes in a once a day dose of 100, 200, 300mg I use the once a day dose of 300mg. One should not have more than 300mg per day because it

may cause seizures when one takes more than 300mg.It is a drug that comes from Morphine. But the final product-Ultram is physicaly addicting,but can be psychologicly addicting.It,s a funny med, you will think that this drug is doing nothing then

all of a sudden a little later realizing that your pain is gone.Judy in PA -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty

Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay. com/mbramer

Guest guest

Yes, this does help me Thank you, and have a blessed day! Marla

Tramadol doesn't work like regular pain pills(over the counter). It has to be taken ahead of time and it builds up in your system to fight against the pain. It's not like you have a headache and then take an aspirin. You take it to 'prevent' the pain...ahead of time. My pills are 50 mg. each and I take 2(at this time) about every 5-6 hrs. I take over 300 mg. and have for years but have never taken more than what it says on the bottle. If it doesn't handle the pain then i add in a narcotic pain pill. I probably take between 400-500 mg. a day but then maybe weight has something to do with the dosage. When i weighed 307... maybe I could handle the higher dosages, and now I'm down to 233 and I have probably gotten used to the amount I've been taking. As the pain got worse i had to take more of it...more often...so start small and work your way to a pain-relieving level. Or at least an amount that seems to be helping. The cold and damp weather makes my pain worse so sometimes i add in acetaminophen...which is alright to do. Tramadol and Acetaminophion together help a lot. ...hope this helps!

29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope

and a future. " If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself " ( 16:24 NIV).

Tramidol is a drug which works on the pain centers located in your spine and brain.It comes in a once a day dose of 100, 200, 300mg I use the once a day dose of 300mg. One should not have more than 300mg per day because it

may cause seizures when one takes more than 300mg.It is a drug that comes from Morphine. But the final product-Ultram is physicaly addicting,but can be psychologicly addicting.It,s a funny med, you will think that this drug is doing nothing then

all of a sudden a little later realizing that your pain is gone.Judy in PA-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty

Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay. com/mbramer

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty

Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer